Chapter 10

Richie was quick to run off to school thr next day due to being late. He didn't even text Eddie his usual "Mornin Darling" text to make sure Eddie got to his school on time. He had other plans for the day.

he had printed a few things in the library, even ignoring the fuss from teachers telling him to get to class. He printed the pictures of the text messages he got from Kieran, and took all his notes Kieran gave him when they dated. Dude, richie was pulling big time revenge.

He also brought tape to school, for educational purposes. I mean, learning that someone is horrible is educational, right?

Richie set his backpack down by a wall and was about to pull his folder out when someone grabbed his shoulder and spun him around.

"Richie!" Stan huffed. "What are you doing out of class Staniel?" Richie asked and tried to move his bag behind him with his foot.

"What are you doing late?" Stan asked and crossed his arms. Richie just gave him and look and he sighed.

"I got the bathroom pass so I can go and I just so happen to see you. what are you doing?" Stan asked glancing at the small roll of tape in his hands.

"Nothing. nothing, just.. I'll see you at lunch." Richie said and started pushing him away.

Stan lifted a brow but let richie push him down the hall and walk I to the bathroom. Richie went back and dug in his bag, grabbing a printed screenshot and putting some tape on it.

he did that and stuck some on lockers, down the halls, in the bathrooms, ect. he even sent the footage of Kieran breaking in to literally the whole school.

the bell rang and richie quickly pulled his bag over his shoulder, rushing off to his 2nd class and listening as people gasped at the pictures.

he slumped down in his back seat and eyed people as they came into the room and went up to him.

"Richie I'm so sorry about what happen. Kieran seems so horrible." A sweet girl richie sometimes talked to said. "Thank you, Jessie. I really appreciate it." Richie said half smiling.

"Oh and how he broke into your house. What an idiot. have you reported him?" Another girl, Alyssa asked. suddenly a bunch of girls- and guys- sat down around him to listen on.

"No, but I have a feeling we're both going to be in deep shit with the school." Richie chuckled.

"You don't even deserve it." Thomas said. "Exactly. Those text messages and how he played you." Avery scoffed. "More than once, if I may remind." Kailee joined in.

"Alright students. Enough. I know what's been going on but we need to leave it be and not worry about it. it's going to be taken care of." the teacher said eyeing richie.

"Well, good luck richie." Jaimee whispered and gave his hand a supporting squeeze. then all the students moved away.

richie only wanted revenge. it wasn't all about hurting his feelings, or any of that. it's because he's tired of being used. Which is why Kieran wont be the only one known by the school. It'll happen to John, Diego, Javier, and Leo.

yeah yeah, 3 ex's was said. but Leo was an old old ex. Richie- now in 11th grade- dated Leo in late 9th grade. yeah, pretty old.

But they were all still kinda bitchy.

Richie was out class and putting up the other photos as soon as the bell rang. He also got a few conversations going because of people giving him pity.

hod he hated pity. he didn't want pity. at all. he just wanted Kieran to have a piece of his mind.

he plopped down at the lunch table and all his friends turned toward him. all with different facial expressions.