60 - Drunk

DRUNK

                                                   I place the book on the little table next to my bed when I hear the front  door opening. Immediately I know that it is Harry who is coming back home from his Friday night with his friends.

 I hear Harry bumping into things and telling them to shut up and then giggle. My feet carry me into the living room where Harry is standing, struggling to take his jacket off.

 "Hey babe." I greet him and his head shoots up. He narrows his eyes as if he remember who I am, and then frowns. Carefully, I help him out of his jacket.

 "What are you doing here?" Harry asks confused and I shake my head, smiling.

 "I live here, silly," I tell him and put his long arm around my shoulder so he can lean on me while I drag him into our bedroom, "You're drunk."

 "Drunk I'm not." Harry says defensively which makes me giggle. I decide not to say anything against it.

 When we enter the bedroom, Harry instantly plops down on the bed, fully clothed. Sighing, I start undressing him because I know that he won't be able to get out of those pants alone when he is drunk.

 Harry is like a little kid when he is drunk. He giggles like a little school girl and always wants to cuddle. He is even clumsier than normal, knocks things over and bumps into tables, chairs and lamps.

 He opens his eyes and supports his weight on his elbows, looking at me with wide eyes as I start unzipping his tight jeans, "Hey, stop undressing me! I have a girlfriend."

 "Oh really?" I smile benignly and he nods, "What's she like?"

 "Beautiful," Harry slurs and falls back into the soft pillows as I continue to help him out of his pants, "Most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Sometimes she's a bit jealous but I love her. I love her very much even. And beautiful is she too."

 I smile at his words, walking around the bed to help him out of his shirt and flannel. Harry's bloodshot eyes look at me and he frowns once again.

 "You know, you look a lot like her, like you could be twins," Harry tells me, "Her name's Y/N."

 "What a coincidence." I giggle and throw his clothes into the laundry basket. When I walk back to the bed I look at Harry for a few seconds. He struggles to cover up his body with the blanket and mutters something under his breath.

 Once again I help him and give him a little kiss on the forehead before I walk around the bed to slip underneath the covers myself. Harry notices someone shifting around next to him in the bed and turns around to face me. His glossy eyes light up and his arms are instantly wrapped around my body.

 "Oh there you are, Y/N," Harry mumbles into my hair and I roll my eyes that he suddenly can recognize me, "Don't be mad at me but I think I'm very drunk."

 "You think, yeah?" I laugh and Harry nods sleepy.

 "Yeah but you know what I know?" Harry asks and yawns while I shake my head, "That I'm very much in love with you."

__

aw man isn't that a cheesy imagine

comment and vote! :)