[tw] when you're gone; daehyun

she stayed, lying there, watching him walking away, counting every step he took. no matter how he hurt her, she loved him so much. he was her everything. she endured everything. every time he'd curse at her, even sometimes hurt her physically, she stayed.

that's how she loves.

"you rotten kid!" her father shouting, grabbing a handful of her hair, pulling it, not caring about her daughter's whimpers. "because of you, my wife died!" her mom died, when she pushed her daughter off the road and got hit by the car instead.

ever since that day, her father hated her.

"if it weren't for you.. my wife would still be here!" he shouted, pushing her to the ground. the little chaeyoung covered her eyes crying. she had a choice to leave her father, to go to her grandmother. but she loves this man. she loves the man that gave life to her, and now hates her.

everyday was the same. nothing changes.

until,

"hello. need some help?" a man smiled at her. she was now 23 years old, working in a company. she blushes, shooking her head. that man had been really popular in the office ever since he moved in. "nah, i'll help you." he smiled. "a woman shouldn't be carrying that much, right?" he smiled and she just blushes, nodding.

she would be lying if she says she doesn't have a crush on this guy.

"i'm jung daehyun by the way," he smiled and she nodded, "i know." she smiled softly. "hey, after work, do you want to have coffee with me?" she smiled. surprised, she was. but she just nodded, her eyes still wide at how close their faces were. "okay, settled. wait for me at the entrance, okay?" he said and she nodded.

a tear left her eye as she remembered his smile. it had been long since she saw her husband smile, well, now ex-husband.

they became lovers. chaeyoung always knew he was a player. even though she sees him flirting with a girl in front of her, she just shrugs it off, pretending to not have notice them. even if it hurts her, she just thinks it would hurt more if he leaves her.

so everyday, she's just like that. even one time, he saw him kissing her co-worker, she just cried it all out. she didn't want him to get mad. no, not again. when she told him about how she feels him holding other girls, he got mad, saying she was invading his personal life. so then, she just keeps quiet like the good girlfriend she is.

"i'm so stupid." she sobbed. "why do i still love you this much, daehyun?"

"park chaeyoung, i love you. will you marry me?" he smiled. tears formed in her eyes, and she let them fall as she shouted, "yes, i will marry you." he stood up and she jumped into his embrace. she thought he was only hers now, but she was dead-wrong.

putting her arm on her forehead, she choked a whimper, "daehyun,"

her lips quivered as her body trembled. tears threatening to fall her eyes as her heart broke into a billion pieces. before her, was her husband on a bed with a woman, naked.

enduring it, she just let her tears fall

"i still love you."

"just fucking shut up!" he shouted, pushing her to the bed. "i've had enough of that fucking mouth of yours, chaeyoung. always telling me what to do-" he slaps her. "i regret marrying you!" he shouted and walks out of the room without a word. she lied there, whimpering as those tears fell down her cheeks.

"why am i still in love with a psycho like you?"

"here, sign those." he threw an envelope at her. "what is this?" she asked. "divorce papers." he answered and she stood up from her seat, grabbing her arm. "daehyun, please no. i'll change, anything. just tell me. i don't want to lose you, please." she was now crying in his arm and he pushed her off of him.

"see? this is the problem with you chaeyoung." he says. "what's the problem with me? tell me!" she was now shouting. "everything!" he shouted, she froze. "everything about you is a mistake!" he shouted. her world crumbled. the man she loves to be saying these, she couldn't utter. not even a word.

then, she left. without a choice, she signed the papers.

"i hate you."