i think i met you somewhere; jennie (part one)

"Jennie, hurry the fuck up!" The smallest of them all shouted all the from downstairs, pissed at the cat-eyed woman for taking too long to get ready.

They're late. No, they might miss the whole day.

"I'm coming!" She shouted, taking one last look in the mirror and decided she looked human enough before running downstairs.

"God you've been in there for like eighty-four years," the youngest puffed, rolling her eyes as an indication that she was pissed.

"God, sorry. Didn't think you two would be this excited for sophomore year," she chuckled, showing the girls that adorable smile that made her so damn hard to get angry with.

"We're not. We just wanna get school over with. Yet miss puppy right here couldn't stop her humping and alcohol problems that we had to go all the way to the bar in Gangnam at three a.m to pick her up." Jisoo said, pulling the door opened and occupied the driver's seat, her girlfriend, lisa, on her right with jennie on the backseat.

"Well sorry," honestly it came out as sorry not sorry, "can't help that your friend is too attractive for her own good and definitely not a prude." She remarked.

"Bitch we've been through the phase of humping like a bunch of horny bunnies and still are, but we're not some dummies who sleeps around and risk their health on getting STDs." The older woman said, deciding to turn the radio on because honestly, when she and jennie starts arguing, nothing's gonna put a stop to it.

"Play some Billie, please." Lalisa said, giving her girlfriend the puppy eyes but Jisoo only gave her a face in response.

"You're making me change the legend Avril Lavigne?" She asked, pushing the volume up before turning her attention back on the road, finding her girlfriend cute as she slumped back and pouted through her peripheral vision.

Ah school... wait who likes school anyways? Jennie definitely don't, neither does Lisa and Jisoo, so she wonders why school existed in the first place.

Oh well, school is school. Education is education.

"Why don't you just date someone? Fall in love, get your heart broken up, enjoy everything life gives you?" Lalisa asked, finding the lesson so boring and just decided to turn her attention to her friend who had been sulking from dorm 'til their class.

"I don't wanna forget..." Jennie started, puffing some air as she slumped back, deciding to not engage in this kind of conversation in the middle of the class.

"Is it about Kai again? Jennie, that guy was a douchebag. Honestly, I don't get why you're still into him even though he's already far gone-"

"May I please excuse myself? I need to go to the bathroom." Jennie raised her right hand. When she got the consent to leave the room, she wasted no time as she practically sprint outside and dropped her bag the second she was far enough from the room.

She dropped down, bringing her hands up to her face as she sobs quietly.

She spends her time inside a cubicle in the bathroom, only to be pulled back out by her friends on lunch break.

"Cheer up, Jen. Here, I'm offering you my strawberry shortcake, just give me that adorable smile. Please?" Jisoo said, almost begging that her friend would take it.

Jennie smiled, taking the plate of the slice of cake from her friend and practically shoved a spoonful of it to her mouth.

While lunch break was a lot better, Jisoo and Lisa's ended an hour early before hers does, so she decided to spend her time walking around the school and stopped by the music class, hearing the beautiful sound of a violin being played.

She decided it wouldn't hurt to peek so she hurried to peek through the glass she could barely reach so she had to tiptoe.

She knows the piece, of course, it's one of the few piece she could actually play on the piano. 'River Flows In You.'

Oblivious to the fact that the door was slightly opened and that she almost putting all her weigh on the door, she fell, not just on her stomach, on her face.

"Oh My God, are you okay?!" The girl ran towards her, dropping her instrument on the floor, not giving on single look at her things as she dropped on her knees to check on the girl who had her face on the floor still, too embarrassed to show her face now.

"I-I'm okay, please. Is it okay if you turn around?" She asked, peeking a bit to see if the girl with blonde locks listens to her.

The girl scrunched her face, finding the girl rather different. But a second later, she picked on, finally getting how embarrassed the noirette must be right now.

The girl laughed mentally, on her feet before turning around and felt the girl behind her picking herself up and was ready to run away, but the blonde quickly turned just to ask, "care to introduce yourself before leaving?" She asked, a smirk forming on her lips.

"My w-what.. oh! Of course, sorry for being rude. I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim. My friends call me Jen or Nini, but you can decide what you wanna call me, and, um... you're very good with violin- I mean, it was so beautiful and I- I just think you're very talented and- I'm just gonna find my way out..." She said, tired of herself talking, repeating probably nonsense.

"Hey, you don't- forget it. I'm Roseanne, by the way. Nice to meet you, Jennie." She smiled.

Oh My God, have I always been gay- Jennie slapped herself internally, showing her totally not awkward gummy smile.

"You can, um, find a sit if you want. My break end in a couple of minutes," she said, kneeling down to grab her instrument.

"Sure, um, what's class are you in next?" She asked, deciding she's not gonna get in anyone's pants if she continues this totally awkward teenager phase.

"English Literature." The girl answer, not sparing a glance at the smaller girl as she tuned back her violin.

"Really? That's my next class, too. I guess we're English buddies from now on," she laughed, the girl laughing along with her which she thinks was kinda out of pity or she was just totally laughing at the girl who taught her joke was funny.

"I guess I'll be seeing you around every Tuesdays and Thursdays, then." She smiled, glancing at the noirette and Jennie swears it's almost like an angel.

"I guess I'm a pretty lucky girl." She laughed to herself. When she realised what she had said, she panicked. "Um, I-I mean, not in like the gay way- ew-"

"Well I wouldn't bother if it's the gay way, Jennie. I'm pretty gay and you're pretty hot so I don't see it being impossible if you ask me. I mean, unless you're straight..." the girl said, almost in a trance.

"N-no, um, I'm pretty gay myself- No I mean, bisexual. I'm pretty bi myself and you're a pretty hot girl and I would definitely smash-"

"Hulk smash?" The girl cuts her off, cackling.

"WHAT? No. What are you talking about? I meant the moaning, fingers, tongues, cums, sweaty- Oh My God, I need to shut up." Jennie says, cursing at herself.

"Well then, I think I'd give you this as a tease for the next thing." The girl walked towards her, Jennie completely out of it, until she felt the girl cupping her cheeks.

And Oh My God when she felt the girl's soft lips molded against hers, she melted. It was slow- actually it was kinda more in the middle. She felt the girl's tongue swiped against her bottom lip and she gladly accepted her request and let her tongue be slippery as well.

They pulled away, their bodies having enough of this shit and begged for oxygen.

"I kinda like your lips swollen like that. Can't wait the other one to be in the same condition." She winked, walking back to play her instrument.

Holy shit.

That's all Jennie Kim could think.

"I think I met you somewhere..." Jennie started, making the girl stop from playing.

"I think so, too." The girl smiled, going back to playing her instrument, leaving Jennie completely curious like she was gonna die if she don't get to the bottom of this.