Raven?

......................................

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters mentioned in this story.

...................................................

Robin's POV

-I'm sorry, but I like to do the POV's on Robin for some odd reason. Sorry again, but bare with me.-

"Really?" I said with hope in my voice.

"Yes, apparently, Superman..."

The alarm in the Bat Cave started to sound off and Batman started to type in to see what was going on.

-Okay, I am going to make up a place. Don't blame me alright. I don't know so much of Gotham. So, bare with me again. It's going to be a lame name.-

"There's going to be a robbery at the Museum of Technology.(Yeah, I know.) We have to get there now." Batman said.

I was disappointed because I just heard that they might have found where Raven is. Batman noticed that I was thinking about her and then said,"don't worry. After the robbery, I promise you that we will go to her."

I cheered up and then I said,"let's go."

*** 30 Minutes Later ***

We arrived at the Museum. So far, there's no sign of anyone, yet. Batman and I moved into the Museum, and headed to where the person would be.

Once we arrived at the room, where the robber was going to steel the technology, Batman said,"go to the other side and get ready for a sneak attack." I nodded and then I prepared for my attack.

I made sure to get ready and sneak attack the guy. Once the time has come, I attacked the bad guy. They guy dodged my attack.

'Huh, this guy is good. It's like he sensed that I was going to attack him.'

The guy had the technology in his hands. Looks like it's a chip.

The guy had a black cloak on him, with the hood up, and it's so dark you can't even see his face.

"Who are you?" I commanded him. He didn't say anything.

"Speak, or else this won't end well." I commanded again. Still, no answer.

"Fine, you asked for it."

I ran up to him and started to punch him. He dodged and stopped all my attacks.

'Who is this guy? He's like Red-X.'

When he wanted to kick me, his cloak opened and something looked familiar.

Then, it hit me.

This guy, wasn't a guy.

It's a girl.

I didn't pay attention and then the girl punched me twice and kicked me in the gut, which made me lost my balance. I landed on the floor clutching my stomach.

When I looked up and, finally, got a good view at her, she had on armor around her torso and arms. She,also, had on black combat boots.

I stand up quickly, before she came up to me, I kicked her and she hit the wall. When she hit the wall, her hood fell of. When her hood fell off, her face was now visible.

I stood there, frozen. I did not wanted to do anything anymore. I just wanted to not believe what I was looking at.

'It can't be. It just can't be.'

Right there, was the one person that I would never believe would be doing such a thing.

'Is it who I think it is? Only one way to find out...'

"Raven?"

......................................................................

Well, there you have it, my peoples. The update. Yes, I know its short and I'm sorry. But, I promise you that the next one will be a little longer, may be. But hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm sorry if I miss spelled anything. Again, apologies for the shortness. I have reached to 3,280 reads. That's amazing. Thank you all so much.

Well, enough of me talking. I will see you peoples on Friday.

Bye.