What Have I Done?

.................................

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are in this story.

.................................................

Raven's POV

*** One Hour Before The Fight ***

I was having a nice, peaceful sleep till I started to hear some knocking on the door. I put the pillow over my face and groan. Poison Ivy came in and said,"it's time to do your first mission."

She drop something on the bed. I took the pillow off my face and sat up. I looked at what she put on the foot of the bed.

"It's the new costume he wants you to wear. Be ready in 30 minutes."  She said and left.

I got up and started to look at the new costume I am supposed to wear.

There was a black cloak, that looks just like mine, black torso armor, with matching arm armor, and black combat boots.

I look at it for a long time and thought to myself,

'What have I gotten myself into?'

*** 30 Minutes Later ***

When I was done putting on my costume, Poison Ivy came and took me to where Scarecrow is.

When we arrived, Poison Ivy opened the door and left. I entered the room and found it all dark. The door closed and now it's pitch black. Then, a light turned on and standing there, was Scarecrow.

"Hello, Raven." He said. I didn't reply.

Scarecrow started to walk around me while he was talking to me.

"You will begin your first mission, as I am sure that you are aware of that. Your mission is to steal a chip so we may use it for a machine that Professor Chang has created. It is located at a warehouse. Got it?"

I just looked at him and said,"yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Go and get it." He said, while taking off the bracelets around my wrists.

"And don't think about escaping, because I will be watching your every move. If anyone is there to prevent you from getting the chip, you will fight them, no matter who it is." He came up to my face

I nodded, and then he disappeared.

'Time to go, I guess.' I put my hood up.

*** Another 30 Minutes Later ***

I arrived at the warehouse, so far there two guards at the front door. Easy. I guess.

I knocked them out. Phase one, done.

I entered the warehouse house and started to head to where the chip would be.

All of a sudden, the alarm went off.

"Shit, looks like I have to do this quick." I said.

I quickly headed to the the door and went in. I searched the room for the chip and then I found it.

"Bingo."

I stepped up to the case, opened it, and grabbed the chip.

When I grabbed the chip, I felt like someone was running at me. Like they are going to hit me. So, I dodged the hit.

I turned around and see who it is. It was Robin.

'What the hell is he doing here, in Gotham City?'

When I thought this, Robin said," Who Re you?"

I didn't wanted to answer. I actually couldn't answer, I was to afraid of what he would think if it was me under this mask.

"Speak now, or else this won't end well." He said. I still didn't wanted to answer.

"Fine, you asked for it."

He started to run up at me and he was going for a kick. I dodged his kicks.

He stood there surprised. He was thinking of something.

I took this as an advantage to kick him, but then ,when I was about to kick him, l forgot that my pale skin can give him a hint of who I am.

When he saw my skin, reality just hit him.

'Shit, he figured out who I am. I'm doomed.'

I took the opportunity to kick him and punched him on his gut. He fell on the floor, clutching his stomach.

He looked up and is now getting a good look at what I am wearing.

'Great, this is even worse.'

He started to get up, so I started to run at him. But, he, then, kicked me to the wall. And my hood fell off.

'Shit, I'm screwed.'

Robin stood there, frozen. It looked like his world is about to end right there, in front of his eyes.

Then, to make sure it's who he thinks it is, he said my name.

"Raven?"

I just kept in saying in my head,

'What have I done?'

......................................................................

Well, my peoples, there you have it. Hope you all enjoyed it. Also, hope its a little longer. Excuse the mistakes, if there are any. I updated this late because I had to get my Mariachi uniform after school and it took like 2 hours so, yeah. Sorry for the late update but, here it is. Well, hope you guys like it. I will see you all on Tuesday.

Bye.