So, How Do I Look?

..............

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

.....................................

Raven's POV

"So, are you still going to let us?" Beast Boy asked again.

I looked at everyone's faces. They each have a puppy eyes except for Cyborg and Robin. I thought about it. Once I had my answer, I looked at each of them one more time and said,

"Fine."

Starfire, Beast Boy, and Kid Flash jumped up and down.

"I'll go put up the decorations." Beast Boy said, then he left the room.

"Since I'm done with the food and snacks, I'll go tell the other Titans that the party is still on." Then he left in a flash.

"Oh, we shall get ready for the party. Friend Raven, can you walk?" Starfire asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I started to take the bed sheets off of me. I swing my legs to one side of the bed and I start trying to get up. Then, I took one step and then the other. After a few more steps, I was already walking.

"Wonderful, we shall start getting ready for the party. We will help you on your outfit and do the application of the make up on you, friend Raven." Starfire said, very excited.

"Uhmm, I think I'm good Star." I told her.

"No, your not. Don't worry Raven, we will make sure that you won't look like a princess." Jinx said.

"No, really. There is no need for all of that. I mean come on it is just a party. Nothing special." I said again.

On the background, I can hear both Robin and Cyborg laughing.

"Yeah, it is special, Raven. You have been captured. Twice. Also, you beat Slade's ass first than Robin." Terra said.

Robin stopped laughing.

"Hey!" Robin said.

"No offense." Terra said. Robin just stood there and pouted.

"No, guys. Really, it's okay. No need to do a makeover on me." I told them.

"Friend Raven, you do not like me to apply the make up?" Starfire said. She started to quiver her lip and she looks like she was about to cry.

"Ughh, fine. You guys can help me." I said.

"Glorious, let us good to my room and start." She said. The next thing I knew, I was in Star's room, on her bed, and all the girls looking at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"Well, we're trying to see what would look good on you." Jinx said.

"I can tell you all one thing. No, I repeat, NO bright colors." I told them.

"We know." They all said.

"And no dresses either. They are not comfortable." I told them.

"Aww come on Raven. You would look beautiful in a dress." Terra said.

"No, I wouldn't."

"Yes you would, friend Raven. I would have always imagine you to have a beautiful dress on. You would look stunning." Starfire said.

"No."

"Please friend Raven, just for tonight and never again." Starfire said. She gave me a puppy face.

"Fine, one time." I told her.

"Marvelous. Go take a quick shower. We shall prepare your outfit and get the make up ready for you." Starfire said.

"Wait, don't all of you have to get ready for the party as well?" I asked them.

"Don't worry about us. We got it." Jinx said.

"Okay."

*** 10 Minutes Later ***

I came into Starfire's room and they immediately made me sit down. Then, they started to dry my hair. My hair is a little past the shoulders. I forgot to cut it off when I returned home the other time. When they were done drying it they started to think what hair style they should do it.

"May be we should have it with wavy curls." Terra said.

"Yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea." Starfire said. So, they put it in a bun.

"Why in a bun? I thought you guys want it in curls?" I asked them.

"We put it up, once we are done putting your make up on, we would put your hair down and it would come out into wavy curls. You never knew that?" Jinx said.

"No. Would you expect me to know about hair?" I asked her.

"No, your right."

They started to apply a lot of make up on.

They put mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, and lip gloss. Gross. I say it's to much.

When they were done putting my make up on, they told me to put the dress that they picked out. I couldn't see it because it was in a bag.

"When your done putting the dress on, take the bun off." Terra said.

I went to the restroom and started to take the dress out. I was surprised on how it looks. It looked beautiful.

It was a black dress with a heart looking for the chest. The length was a little below the knees. The dress was just a little puffy and it had a bow on the back. It was beautiful. (A/N: Okay, I might be a girl, but I cannot describe dresses. So, no hate. I also don't wear dresses that much. Well, not at all. Okay, read on.)

I put the dress on and took the bun off. I haven't looked at myself since I was done taking the shower. I was about to look at myself till there was a knock at the door.

"Friend Raven, if you are done, can you please come out. Let us see how you look like." Starfire said.

I went to the door. I took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Once I came out, they all stood there with their months and eyes opened.

"So, how do I look?"

......................................................................

Well, there you have it, my peoples, another update.

It saddens me to say only a few more chapters and the story will be over. So sad. But, never fear. I have more ideas that will make you guys happy. Yes, I am thinking on making a romance story. Eww.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Also, don't blame me for not explaining all the right make up. I hate make up and dresses and all of that stuff. So, yeah.

I will see you guys on Friday. Have a great day my readers.

Bye.