Who's The Guy Your Working For?

My bad. For me, it's late right now, I had a horrible week, to much stress, to much work. I don't know anymore. But, this is for you guys. So, I give you, the next chapter. Enjoy.

...................

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

........................................

Raven's POV

My head is pounding. It hurts so much.

I opened my eyes, but when I did I couldn't see anything. It was all a blurry. I blinked a few times and all came into focus.

It was an old looking room. It looks like an abandon house. I'm laying down on the floor.

'What happened?' I thought.

Then, it all came to me. I went into my room to meditate, then I felt a presence. It was Red X.

I tried to get up, but my legs and wrists were tied together. He also put a rag around my mouth.

'I swear I am going to kill him.'

I tried to summon my powers, but nothing came.

'No, not again. My powers are taken away again.'

I struggle to get free, but nothing was working. When I was still struggling, I heard a door being open. Then footsteps coming towards me. Then, they stopped. The figure bends down to my level. It was Red X.

"Rise and shine, birdy. Enjoyed your little nap?" He asked.

I gave him a death glare. He chuckled. I kept on struggling trying to get free. His chuckles turned to laughter.

"Sunshine, your never going to get free. Just seeing you struggle makes you look hotter." I gave him an angry look, which he just laughs.

"Don't worry Sunshine, you'll get free. Once someone comes in with the item we need, we will then use your powers on the item. Then, you would have to join us. If you don't, we would kill you. But, who would kill such a pretty girl like you." He said, grabbing my face.

"I know I wouldn't. I would do something else to you." I turned away so he would hold my face anymore. He chuckles.

"Well, it's about to get dark, I think it's time to feed you."

He went out the door. Five minutes later he came back with a tray of food. He set it down on the floor, came up to me, and took the rag off. I was going to say something but decided not to.

He picked up the tray and put it near me. He helped me sit up and untied my hands and legs.

"Eat up, we will soon start what we need to do. It has to be done tonight. You'll be surprised of what's going to happen tonight."

"I just want to go home. I already had a horrible week. Why don't you just let me go?" I asked him.

"I need money, and this guy will give it to me once he sees I have you here. Don't worry Sunshine, I'll be by your side."

"Quit calling me that."

"Whatever you say Sunshine."

I just give him a death glare and roll my eyes. I looked at what he served me. It was a bowl of soup with a salad and water.

When I picked up the spoon I looked at my wrist. It's the same bracelet that Slade had on me.

'No, it can't be him again, can it?'

I look up and stared at Red X and asked,

"Who's the guy your working for?"

......................................................................

Well, my peoples, there you go. An update. I am so sorry for not updating yesterday and how it's about to be midnight and sorry if the chapter is short. A lot has happened this week and a lot will happen this upcoming week. October is my favorite month and yet it is hell for me.

Oh yeah, I will have to update on Monday because I have a gig on Tuesday. So, that will be exciting.

Also, I am busy on Friday and Saturday so may be I will update on Thursday.

Well, I am typing to much. So sorry if there was confusion in there. I confuse myself.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I will see you all on Monday.

Bye.