Is This The End?

.........................

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

............................................

Raven's POV

I sat there in my room, on the floor, still remembering my friends faces. I can't get that image off my mind. It's to hard to forget.

Just when I'm still lost in thought, Scarecrow came into my room.

"Hello, Raven. How are you doing?" He said with his whispering raspy voice.

I just looked up at him, saying nothing.

"Silent treatment again, fine. I just wanted to tell you that I will need you to help me make an invention come life." He said.

"I don't want to help you in anything anymore." I said with anger.

"Remember that we have talked about this, Raven. Your friends will never see daylight agai..."

"You always have your ways. I just want to go home. I want to go back with my friends, not to be a prisoner here in this messed up place. I can't take being here anymore." I interrupted him.

"Well, this is truly interesting. Sorry to break it to you, kid, you are going to help me with anything I need. You were born to be evil, not good. No matter what people say, no matter what your friends say, you will always be evil." He said coming up to my face.

"Liar! I know why your threatening me, I'm stronger than you! I can beat you anytime! Your making me feel weak and vulnerable! Well, no your not. I'm not afraid of you!" I said with pure anger.

"Really, then how are you going to defeat me when your powers are suspended?" He asked.

"You don't even know what I do on my spare time." I said, lowering my voice.

"You can't fight me."

"Wanna bet?"

The next thing I know is that Scarecrow is thrown across the room.

'No way, it can't be happening, this cannot be happening.' I thought to myself.

I see the Justice League and my friends.

'Is this true?'

Scarecrow got up and looked at the group who has entered the room.

"How did you all get in here?" He asked.

"Let's just say your security isn't strong enough." Robin said.

"How did you escape, Scarecrow.? I thought I put you in jail." Batman said.

"I have my ways, Bats." He said. "Give me the girl."

"Your not taking her away." Beast Boy said.

"Yes, you will not use our friend anymore." Starfire said.

"Yeah, leave her out if this." Cyborg said.

"Leave her alone, Scarecrow." Robin said.

'Their here, for me.'

"Well, sorry to say this, but I can't do that. Ivy, get her!" Scarecrow said.

Out of nowhere, leaf vines started to come my way and wrapped my legs and arms on my body. I struggled to get out, but to no avail.

"Let me go."

"Not until I'm done with you. Ivy, take her to the chamber." Scarecrow said with a wicked smile on his face. Ivy picked me up and carried me away.

"Raven!!!"

°

°

°

Robin's POV

"You won't see her anymore." Scarecrow said, laughing in a whispering way.

"Robin, you and your team go save Raven, we can handle Scarecrow here. Once we take him down, we will come and help you. He has all the villains here." Batman said.

I nodded to him and we headed our way to get Raven back.

We stopped at two doors that will take us to the bottom floor. We opened the door and we see all the villains ready to fight. Behind them was Poison Ivy forcing Raven into a chamber.

"Just like old times?" I asked the team.

"Just like old times." They answered back and we started fighting.

°

°

°

Raven's POV

I struggled to be free before Poison Ivy puts me inside the chamber, but it's too late. I got locked inside. I banged on the glass and said,"let me out."

"Sorry, Birdie, but I gotta do what I gotta do." She said.

She got out the chip that I robbed and inserted it into the machine. Then the machine came on.

"This won't hurt a bit." She said, with a laugh.

She turned the switch and I started to feel pain going through me.

It hurt so much. I started to get on my knees and clutched my stomach. It hurts so so much. I rather just die now and never feel this pain.

"Come on, Raven. Scream. Scream so that your friends can save you." Poison Ivy said.

'Don't give in, Raven. Don't give in.' I said.

"Scream!"

I screamed as much as I could. It was a horrible scream. All the villains and my friends tuned to me. The villains smiled and my friends had a worry look. It hurts so much.

Poison Ivy stopped machine. When she turned it off, I collapse on the floor.

My vision got blurred and I couldn't think straight. All I can do is hear my friends fighting. Then, I hear footsteps coming close to me. Then a voice saying,"Raven? Raven! Wake up! Please, don't die! Stay strong! We are going to help you!"

I can't tell who's voice is it.

I started to open my mouth to say something, but all that came out was,"thank you." I passed out.

Before I passed out, one thought was on my mind.

'Is this the end?'

......................................................................

Well, here it is. Another update. Hope you all enjoyed it. I'm so tired right now. Thank you for the ones who commented, you know who you are, on my last chapter. I really felt good and it helped me so much. Well, I will leave you all. Until next time. See you all on Friday.

Bye.