Will She Live?

........................

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

.................................................

Cyborg's POV

Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy and I took the villains. We fought and fought just to get to Raven.

"There's too many of them. We won't get to Raven on time." I said out loud when we huddled.

"Come on, team. We just need few more villains and we will reach her. We can't give up now." Robin said.

So, we did that. We kept fighting. For Raven.

Right when we continued, we heard Raven scream. It was the horrible thing I ever heard.

'They're hurting her. Oh no, they are going to pay now. No one hurts my little sis.' I thought.

I hit all the villains once and their down.

I arrived to the chamber that Raven was in. The others do the same. I guess we thought the same thing when we heard her scream.

When we all arrived, Raven passed out.

We ran and knocked Poison Ivy, and then break down the door to get Raven.

Raven looked so weak. She also have bruises all over her body. Probably from the machine.

"Raven? Raven! Wake up! Please don't die! Stay strong! We are going to help you!" Robin said.

We waited to see if she would answer. All she said was, "thank you," and she passed out.

"Cyborg, let's take her home. We need to see what did the machine do to her." Robin said.

"Uhh... I think I know what did the machine did to her." I said.

"Dude, what did the machine do to her. She sounded in a lot of pain." Beast Boy said.

"I looked at them and said,"the machine took her powers." I said.

"Why would they want Raven's powers?" Starfire asked.

"I think they want them because her powers can do anything. You cam even destroy the world if one wanted too. The looks of it is that Scarecrow wanted not just only her powers, but for her to always help him with whatever he needs. If she wanted anything, she would get it. I guess that's why Slade, also, kidnapped Raven. For the same reason." I explained.

"He's right." Batman said. "Scarecrow told us he wanted your friend's powers to destroy the world and make it his own."

"What did you do to him?" Beast Boy asked.

"We took him to the police and called them to bring a lot of back up for the other criminals."

"How do we get our friend's powers back?" Starfire asked.

"Well, I think her powers are in the machine. Let me take a look at it." I said.

I searched and searched and found a large tube filled with black looking energy.

"Bingo!"

"Let's go quickly, her heart beat is going down." Robin said.

We quickly hurried to the Bat cave and when we arrived, I told everyone to stay outside and wait till I was through with all the tests I have to do on Raven. I quickly hooked her up and checked on her heart rate.

"It's barley beating. She needs to heal herself, but how? She doesn't have her powers.' I started to panic.

Then, I decided to inject her with a syringe that had healing medicine.

'Hope this works.'

I injected the syringe and see if her heart rate changed.

Nothing.

Her heart stopped.

'No, no, no this can't be happening. She cannot die. I have to do something.'

An idea came up and I started to get the large tube. It has no opening.

'I hope THIS works.'

I threw the tube on the floor and it broke. The black energy comes out into a form of a raven. It started to search around the room and then landed its eyes on Raven. Then, the raven went inside of Raven.

I just stand there, not sure if it helped.

There's just one thought in my head,

'Will she live?'

......................................................................

Well, here is the third update of this week. It feels good to do a lot of chapters.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it's short. Also, apologies for any mistakes if they are made here.

Well, I will see you all on Tuesday.

Bye.