Chapter 9

I am very cheap and have a 18 page essay for school sooooo.... sorry

Also, if you want me to update more, make sure this fanfic catches my attention! Comment asking me to update (I can't believe I said that!) or PM me! Sometimes I forget (okay most of the time) this fanfic exists due to my seven thousand other ones (15 really...)

Thanks for reading! :3

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

"You know what?" Soda said to no one in particular. "When we stomp the Socies good, me and Stevie here are gonna throw a big party and everybody can get stoned. Then we'll go chase the Socs clear to Mexico."

The others laughed and joined in on the conversation.

"You gonna take Sandy to the party?" Pony asked. The whole room went silent.

Cocoa didn't want to stay to hear this part and opened the screen door, and went out onto the porch. Cocoa had liked Sandy, and when she heard that Sandy left she was devastated.

A few moments later, Darry, Soda and Steve came out.

Darry looked to Cocoa, "You be good for Two-Bit got it?"

Cocoa looked to Darry with the best puppy-eyes she could make,"Can I got see Dally and Johnny?"

Darry sighed, "Yeah I'll drop you off at the hospital, alright?"

Cocoa nodded, "Yeah."

"You ain't gonna change?" Soda asked, a small smile on his face. Cocoa looked down at her pjs and smiled sheepishly, "Maybe I should do that...."