Chapter 2

After a while not everyone was still on the table. Michael was in the kitchen, Ashton was in his room and Luke was watching TV on the sofa in the back of the room. Only Calum stayed with me. We hadn't something to talk about so I just sat there and and looked out of the window, while I saw that something happened next to me. Luke took his mobile phone from the table. For a second our eyes met and he winked at me before he left the room. I shyly smirked at the ground. 'You like him, right?' Calum asked while he woke me up out of my thoughts. 'What?' 'You like Luke, right?' He repeated. 'Er...' I stopped for a short time. 'Just how I like you and the other boys too' I answered not really convincingly. I really like Luke. I knew him since we we were children. We were together all the time until he became famous but I had never thought about something more than only friends. 'Come on I saw how you looked at him, and it wasn't a look you give a normal friend' he said with a smile on his face. I know that I can trust Calum. I would entrust him everything but I didn't know what to say. Suddenly Luke came into the room and sat down on the sofa again. I looked at Calum and my face was just like 'No word anymore!'. He nodded and whispered in my ear 'You know what to do honey'. Than he turned away from me and walked over to Michael who was still in the kitchen. I heard some voices until someone shouted 'We're in Ashton's room. He want to show us something on his drums'. I coudn't hiding my smile .He really wanted that I have a bit time alone with Luke. So I stood up, took my empty cup to the kitchen and went to the sofa. 'Hey, is it okay when I watch TV with you?' I asked Luke. 'Sure' he answered and pointed to the place next to him. 'What do you want to watch?' he asked after I sat down. 'Whatever you want' I said while I looked in those blue eyes. He turned away his face and smiled. He turned on a comedy and asked me if it's okay when we'll watch it. I nodded. We had much fun together while watching this movie. At some point I realized that I somehow moved closer to him and that we sat shoulder to shoulder now. I was so happy to be next to him after such a long time. I missed them so badly. I missed him so badly.

After some hours the movie was over but we were still laughing. 'That was a funny one' I said while I checked my mails. 'Yes it was. Much fun!' he answered. His laugh was so catching. You allways had to laugh when he was laughing. I was still giggling when I stood up and said 'I'll be back in one minute'. I turned around and wanted to go to the toilette but suddenly Luke grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the sofa. 'Luke what are you doing?' I said laughing. 'I just want to assure if you'll really come back to me' he said while he still hold my wrist. 'Sure I will...I just want to go to the toilette' I said a bit confused because I didn't know why he asked this. 'I hope so' he said with this cute smile on his face. I shyly looked away and I realized that I got a bit red. He softly brushed away a strand of hair out of my face and gave me a short but lovely kiss on my lips'. I stood up and walked out of the room. Before I left it I turned around to Luke who was watching me. I opened the door of the bathroom, closed it behind me and just stand there in the middle of the room. What happened in the last five minutes? Was it real or just a dream? I leaned against door heaped of happiness.