Chapter 1

Wednesday in the morning. It's one of the days where I can see my boys. I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house. I walked down the street to the bus stop on the left side. It was a nice winter morning. The sun was shining and everyone looked so happy. Me feelings said it's gonna be a good day.
It was 9:20 am so I had to wait ten minutes for the next bus to Philadelphia, where the boys had their last concert. These ten minutes seemed like ages but finally the bus came.
After one hour driving time I was there. In front of the 5SOS hotel. I was so happy to see them after three months. I knocked on the door and four familiar faces looked at me with a broad smile. 'There she is' said Calum and I ran into his arms. It felt so good to have him by my side. After a time Ashton pushed him away, gave me a long hug and kissed my cheek. 'We're so happy to see you!' Michael said after I free myself from Ashton.
After I welcomed everyone we went into the living room where Calum asked me what I wanted to drink. 'A tea would be nice'. He smiled at me and went into the kitchen. I sat at the table when Calum hand over me the tea. They all placed next to me at the table. It felt so good to see them and talk to them. 'So tell me about the last three months we haven't met' I said and I was really excited to hear some crazy stories. 'We were very busy' Luke said 'Many concerts and many interviews'. 'Everyday life for a superstar' I said with a smile on my face. 'It's really hard sometimes but we do it for our fans. Without them we would be nothing' Ashton said and he looked really proud.
We sat there for two hours and just talk. I loved it when the boys tell me about their live. What they did and what they didn't do.