Chapter 3

I left the bathroom and walked down the corridor when I heard that someone opened the door behind me. I turned around and saw Calum who pulled me in his room. He closed the door behind us and just stared at me. 'What?' I asked him while I saw Ashton and Miachael sitting on the bed next to me. 'How's it going?' he asked me hopefully. Ashton and Michael were also starring at me like they wanted to hear something special. 'You really thought I would tell you everything?' I answered laughing. Calum smirked on the ground and shook his head. I winked at him, gave the others a little smile and and left the room. When I came up to the living room Luke wasn't there anymore so I went to the kitchen. Before I realized that no one was there someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and looked into Luke's face. He gave me a kiss on my forehead, took my hand and ran out into the snowed garden. 'Luke what are you doing? Do you want to kill me? I'm only wearing a sweater!' I said but I was laughing so hard. 'No, I just want to have some fun.' he said. He took a bit of snow from the ground, formed a small snowball and throw it against my stomach. 'Oh you want to fight?' I asked with a serious face ' No problem!'. I took a snowball and tried to throw it directly in his face. The ball didn't reach it. 'You failed' he said with a wicked laugh. While he said these words someone throw  a snowball against his face. 'But I didn't' said Ashton with one of his amazing laughs from the left side of the garden. He ran over to me and gave me a High Five. 'You definitely need some help now Lukey' I said and in this moment Michael came out of the house and ran over to Luke. 'You will lose believe me!' he said. Luke looked at Michael and than turned his face in my direction. 'You heard what he said!' countered Luke. 'Okay the-' 'Wait!' Calum cried in between. He ran over to our side and said ' I have to stay in this team because Ashton is only half a person'. I couldn't  hide my smile while Ashton said with irony 'Thank's Calum! So nice that you want to help us'. 'Let's go!' Luke shouted and throw a snowball against Ashton. For a while we were in the garden and just had fun. We sometimes slip on the ground and laughed so loud that the neighbours looked over the fence to see what's going on there. One time a neighbour came over to us and he wanted to complain that we're too loud but we just  took a snowball and throw them against him. I will never forget his face when he ran away. 'It's pretty cold shoudn't we go in?' Calum asked. 'Yes I'm completely wet' I said and looked down to my clothes. Calum and Michael went first. Than Ashton and than Luke and me. He took my hand and smiled. I've never had so much fun for ages!  Luke looked at me, went into his room and came back  with a striped sweater. 'Here take it and get off you wet clothes. I don't want you to become ill!' he said so solicitous. I went into the bathroom ans changed my clothes. Lukes sweater was a bit to big but I definitely felt better. I put my wet clothes into my bag next to the wardrobe on the corridor. When I came back to the living room the other boys changed too. 'Does somebody want hot chocolate?' Michael asked and looked in the round. We all wanted to so we sat down on the sofa and took some blankets.