Chapter 5

It was pretty late when I came home. I opened the door, threw my bag on the floor and felt on my bed. I was so tired but I couldn't sleep. For more than an hour I just laid on my bed when I suddenly got a new message. It was from Luke. 'Hey honey are you sleeping already?' he wrote with some sad emotions. 'I wish I could' I answered. A few seconds after I sent the message my phone rings. I took up and a male voice talked to me. 'Hi beauty how are you?' Luke said. He was so sweet. I wished I could sleep next to him 'I'm good but I can't sleep' I said sadly. 'What about you?' 'Whenever I can talk to you I feel good' he said with his lovely voice. 'Do you want me to tell you some stories about our tour? Maybe you can fall asleep meanwhile...' 'That would be amazing.' I answered with a smile on my face. 'Okay..' 'Luke?' I stopped him before he could start. 'Yes?' 'Thank you.' I said after a time. 'That's not a big deal. So..' he started to talk about the last months and what they experienced. It felt so good to heard his voice. He told me about their fans and how amazing they were. That they made him smile every time when he was down and that they were just some funny guys. After a while he told me about the different songs on their album. He stopped at the song beside you. 'Beside you is one of my favourite songs of the album. It'spretty cool' he said and he just began to sing it. His voice was so beautiful. It felt like he would live this song. Like it was a true story he would sing about. Every single word seamed to be true. He often sang when I was with him and it was always amazing but this time it was totally different. I've never heard before that someone sang with so many feelings in it. It seamed like he sang me into the sleep because I felt how I slowly closed my eyes and how my phone felt on the bed. The last words of him that I could imagine were 'I wish I was beside you'.