Chapter 10

After some days Luke and I just planed our dinner. We went into the kitchen and put out some dishes. I was washing some carrots when Luke turned up the volume of the radio. An old but nice song called 'Stay in' alive' was on the radio. Luke danced over to me and took my hand. I let the carrots fall down into the sink before he pulled me away from it. He whirled a towel and danced with me. I couldn't stop laughing when Luke put on his sunglasses and sing with those high voice like the singer in the song. After dancing and laughing I realized that the lasagna was burnt. I ran over to oven and took it out. 'Oh damn.' I said and looked over to Luke and started laughing again. 'So what about a burnt lasagna?'  he asked me with a crumpled face. 'Nothing better than that.' I said and went to the table.  I was still laughing when I took a bit of the great lasagna on my plate. 'Wow delicious!' I answered with irony in my words. 'I never ate better than today...we should cook often together!' Luke said and looked down on his plate. I stood up and took my phone. 'What are you doing?' Luke asked confused. 'Good evening. Two big pizzas to the Lincoln Highway but please don't let them burn.' I said to the man on the phone and winked over to Luke who  laughed at the ground.

Luke and I sat on the table and were talking. The empty pizza boxes in front of us. It became dark outsite so I turned on the lamp in the corner of the kitchen. I sat down again and Luke bagn to talk 'Honey I have to ask you something.' 'Go on.' I said confused. 'You know that I'll have to leave you in three days.' Luke said and his face was suddenly so serious. I nodded. 'And you also know that there are many girls I will see on every single concert.' I nodded again. I didn't know what he wanted to tell me so I waited that he went on. He stood up and came up to me. He took my hand so that i stood in front of him. I was a bit scared of what he wanted to tell or ask me. He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. I felt how I was shivering. 'Do you want to be one of those girls?' he asked me with a hopeful smile on his face. I was surprised so I made a confused face. 'Wait a moment. You want me to come with you on a concert?' 'Exactly. But not only on one concert. You would be on every single concert we'll do in the next week. So, it would mean that you would tour with us for the rest time of your holidays.' he said 'What do you think?' 'What I think?' I asked when I ran into his arms. 'I'm freaking out! Yes sure I will come with you! That will be much fun. I love you' I said and kissed him. This kiss was so wonderful. It felt so real and full of love. He carried me over to the bed and we were still kissing. At this moment there weren't many words to say. I just was full of happiness at this moment. I could hug the whole world and tell everyone that I had the best boyfriend someone could ever imagine. He gently laid me on my bed and came next to me. I kissed him softly and felt his lip piercing on my lips. I tried to keep it between them when I felt how he smiled. I opened my eyes and felt a soft hand who brushed away my hair. I bit on my lips and tried to avoid his wonderful look. He's so beautiful. I could never imagine to lay down next to him like I did at this moment. He was so cuddly and I didn't want him to leave me. 'I'm so happy that you want to come with us for the next time.' he said and smiled at me. Every time when I looked into Luke's incredible blue eyes I forgot what I wanted to say so it took a moment that I could answer. 'Me too. But what does Ashton and the other boys think about this idea?' I said quietly. 'Beauty.' he said and came closer to me 'They suggested it and believe me, they nearly love you as much as I do'. He began to laugh 'Only nearly.' I pulled him closer to me and felt his body heat more than I ever did.

For some time we didn't say that much. We just enjoyed to have each other by our side. I looked up to him and saw that he fell asleep. He looked so cute and cuddly but I didn't wanted to wake him up. I tried to gave him a little kiss and before my lips left his, I felt warm hands on my waist. I was startled and opened my eyes. 'Don't leave me. Stay next to me please.' Luke said and pointed to the place next to him. 'I'll come back in five minutes.' I said so quietly as I can. I went into the kitchen, turned the light off and changed my clothes. When I came into the bed Luke hugged in and kissed my neck so carefully. I was so tired that I fell asleep really fast.