Chapter 6

It was 9 am when I woke up. I was still in my bed when I saw that it was snowing. I stood up, put on a cardigan an went into the kitchen. It was pretty cold so I decided to make a cup of hot chocolate. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on when I remembered last night. I went into my bedroom and searched for my phone. It was under my pillow when I found it. I went back onto the sofa and just lied there with some blankets over my legs. I took my phone, opened the adress book and searched for Luke. I pressed the green button to call him. 'Hi honey how did you sleep' he said when he finally took up. 'Amazing. Just because of you' I said. 'Why just because of me?' he asked but he definitely knew why. 'Your singing was amazing, Luke. You sang me into the sleep. Thank you' I said and I wished that I could hug him at  that moment. 'You're welcome beauty. What are you doing?' 'I'm just sitting on the sofa and what about you?' I asked. 'We're in the tour bus on the way to New Jersey and Calum is acting crazy again this morning' Luke said laughing. I wished I was with them so much. 'What is he doing? Wait... You don't have to tell me' I said while I heard Calum singing crazy songs in the back. 'I can hear it.' For a while Luke didn't say something and I was just listening to Calum's voice. 'Luke?' 'Yes?' Luke said still laughing. 'When can I see you guys again?' I asked hopefully. 'We'll be on tour for one month and than we will have a break. I know it's a long time ...we will miss you' he said. ' I will miss you too. I already do. Anyways have a great time today and tell Calum he should go to the doctor, something went wrong with him' I said laughing. ' I will. I'll call you later. I love you' he said and I heard the guys shouting something in the back  'I love you too.' I said and hang up.

In the afternoon I was ready to go shopping. I put on my scarf and my hat and closed the door behind me. It was still snowing so my clothes weren't black anymore after a time. I came to a little shop when I saw some girls in it who were wearing some Nirvana T-shirts. I smirked into myself and went on. They reminded me of the boys. When we were younger they often showed me some songs by Nirvana and the Sex Pistols. They always went crazy while listening to them. It was a funny time. They often sang to me when we were together.