Chapter 13

The taxi took us up to the hotel. Michael helped me to get out of the car and I took my suitcase. We entered the hotel and came into a big lobby. Ashton got the key from the reception and went over to the lift. A porter came over to us and wanted to took my suitcase to bring it to the hotel room but I stopped him. 'Thank you but you don't have to do it.' He thanked and went over to other guests. 'You are such a good human being.' Luke said and kissed me. 'Why should I need help when I can carry it.' I said when I followed Ashton. The elevator stopped on the second floor and we went over to a big door. 'That will be your home for some days.' Ashton said when he opened the door. I went in and I was thrilled. 'It' so big!' I said and checked out the other rooms. 'Come one I will show you your room.' Michael said and went down the corridor'. I took my suitace and stopped after some metres. It was a bright and big room. I saw a bed in the left corner and a wardrobe on the left side of the room. Two windows filled the room with warmth and colours. 'Wow. It's amazing!' I said and smiled. 'Nice to hear. So, if you want you can unpack your clothes now.' he said and pointed to the wardrobe. I nodded and he went out of the room. After some time someone knocked on the door and Calum went in. 'So, what do you think?' He drew attention to the space and waited for an answer. 'Just amazing. So big and bright.' I said and put some pants into the wardrobe. 'Yes, it's a really nice suit.' he said and looked around. He sat down on my bed and I placed next to him. 'How are you? Everything okay with you and Luke?' he asked. I was sure that he would ask this. 'I'm pretty good. I'm so happy to be hear.' I stopped for a moment and smiled on the ground. 'It's still a bit strange that Luke and me are a couple now but it feel so good to have him by my side.' 'We're really happy for you, honey. You're the only one we would like Luke is together with.' he said. 'I don't know how often I will say it in the next few days but I'm so thankful. Without you Luke and me maybe would be still friends.' I moved closer to him and hugged him. 'I just wanted to help some good friends.' he said and winked at me. We stood up and went over to the living room. 'Hey are you cheating on me?' Luke asked smiling. 'No I'm not.' I answered and kissed him. 'So, you turtledoves are you ready to go for some food?' Ashton asked and went over to the door. I took my bag and followed him. 'Where do we go to?' 'I know a nice pizzeria at the corner.' said Michael. I couldn't hide my smile. 'Michael Clifford ladies and gentlemen.'

It was about 8 pm when we came back to the hotel. Everyone was really tired so we all decided to go sleep. I came out of the bathroom and met Luke on the corridor. 'Good night honey. The day tomorrow gonna be great.' 'Good night Lukey. I'm really excited for the concert.' I said and propped him to the wall. I gave him a few heartfelt kisses until we heard some steps. We kissed us for the last time and disappeared into our rooms.

It got later and later but I still coundn't sleep. I felt like I laid in my bed for more than five hours without a bit sleep. I looked out of the window when someone knocked on the door. I straightened up to see who will come in. Luke. He carefully closed the door and came into my bed. 'I can't sleep without you.' he said and kissed my neck. 'Me neither.' I answered and took his hand in front of me. It didn't take much time until I fell asleep at a safe place with those safe hands.