Chapter 12

'We will land soon. Please strap on and take a seat.' said a woman's voice when I woke up. I looked over to Luke who was sleeping. I tickled him with my hair and he slowly opened his eyes. 'Luke we will land soon. You should strap on now.' I said gentle. He looked at me with his sleepy blue eyes and nodded. It was the third time that I flew but the view was still amazing. Everything looked so small and unattainable. The plane landed slowly and without any complications. We took our bags and stood in line until we could leave the plane. I was so excited that I lost Luke for a second. I saw him in the crowd and took his hand. I was jostled from all sides and it was good to have someone next to me. We took our suitcases and went over to the lobby. I saw many people waiting for the passengers. Some of them waited for their friends and others waited for some family members. I looked around and suddenly saw some known faces. 'Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings' did the poster say. I smiled at the ground. We went over to them and made a big group hug. 'Welcome in California.' said Michael and smiled at me. 'How was the flight?' asked Ashton and first looked over to Luke and then to me. Luke answered and told about when we started and how long the flight took. I was grinning nonstop and starred at the boys. 'Are you with us?' Calum asked and everyone laughed. 'I'm just so happy to be here with you guys.' 'Aw you're so cute!' he said and came over to hug me. The other boys talked a bit until Calum looked over to Luke. 'You know that your girlfriend is hugging me?' Before Luke could say something I stopped him. 'Luke it's not my fault! He won't let me go!'. I laughed and tried to free myself. Luke came over to Calum and made an angry face in a funny way. 'Sorry? Sure you can go.' He said and looked a bit anxious. I laughed and took my suitcase. We left the airport and I put my arm around Luke's waist. The boys looked at us and whispered something. I definitely knew that they talked about Luke and me. It was a strange situation for every single one of us. We were together really often just as some friends and this time Luke and me were together. I knew that they were really happy for us but they had to get used to it first. Same with me and Luke.