Chapter 7

The weeks went by and it slowly became warmer outside. It was a normal day. Not really exciting or special. I sat on they sofa and ate some sweets when I got a call. 'Hey sweetheart.' Luke said when I took up. 'Hi Lukey how was your day?' I said and I was really happy to hear his voice again. 'Hum pretty good what about yours?' 'Not really interesting...I wish you would be-' I said when I stopped. 'Someone ist at the door wait a moment'. I went down the corridor and opened the door. 'When I would be here' Luke completed me while he smiled at me. He stretched out his arms and came over to me. For a second I was completely shocked. I ran over to him and hugged him. I've never hugged someone for such a long time. After some minutes I free myself and kissed him. 'What are you doing here?' I asked him a bit confused but at this moment I was the happiest person on earth. 'We've got a break for some days and I missed you so much so I decided to visit you'. I smiled on the ground took his hand and went into the house. He placed his suitcase next to the door and we both went into the living room. We sat down on the sofa. 'You can't believe how happy I am now.' I said when I cuddle him. He smiled and looked in my eyes 'Me too.' 'What about the other boys?' I asked him. 'They're still in California. They wanted to make some trips there...and I already did now.' he said and winked at me. I just took his head and kissed him. It was the first time since I met the boys that I am happy again. I just wanted to stay with him 24 hours a day. He made me feel like nobody else.