Chapter 4

After some hours I looked out of the window and noticed that it got dark outside. 'Oh it's pretty late' I said sadly because I didn't want to leave them. 'No don't go! Ashton said 'It's so funny when we're all together' 'I know. I will never never forget this day but I really have to go' I answered and stood up. The boys followed me to the door. I took my bag and hugged Michael for a long time. 'Hope so see you soon darling' he said smiling. 'I also hope so!' I said. Than I came up to Ashton. 'Come on honey' he said while he grabbed my waist and hugged me. I didn't want to let them go. They're all so fabulous. Than I came to Calum. I hugged him and whispered in his ear' Thank you Calum'. He just smiled and nodded. Calum looked over to me and than to Luke. 'Oh damn my phone rings. Bye honey see you soon' he said, gave me a kiss on my cheek and left us at the door. 'Ashton you wanted to show me something, right?' Michael asked. 'Really?' Ashton said surprising. 'Yes really Ashton' Michael said annoyed and pulled Ashton away after both said goodbye. I smiled at the ground. I love these boys. I never want to miss them. They wanted that I can adopt Luke alone. I walked over to him and he took my hands. 'I will miss you' he said sadly. I looked in his eyes and just hugged him. I didn't know how long we just stood there and hugged each other but it felt so good. He softly pulled me away after some time and gave me a long kiss. 'I love you' he said. I felt how a tear fall down on my face but I didn't want to show it to him so I tried to hide my face on his chest. 'I love you too' I said. I opened the door and turned around for the last time. Than I closed the door behind me.

I walked down the street to the next bus stop. It became a bit dark so the lights went on. Nobody was outside when I came to the bus stop and sat down. I looked up into the sky and I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't saw that the bus finally arrived. I went in, payed for my ticket and sat down on the last seat in the back of the bus. After a time I opened my bag and saw my wet clothes in it. I was still wearing Luke's sweater. I smiled. This day was just amazing. I still coudn't realize what happened between me and Luke. I turned on my phone when I saw that I got a new message. I opened it and read 'Thank you for this amazing day! It was great to have you by my side after such a long time...We all forgot the touring stress for one day! I love you. Luke '. At this moment my feelings went crazy. I felt good that I made the boys happy but I was sad too because I didn't know when I can see them again. I answered with some short words and told him how much they mean to me. I will miss them so much. I will miss Luke so much.