Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I don't even look at who it is and answer. "What?" I say annoyed. "Well good morning to you too." It's Jimin, one of my best friends. "Sorry Jimin, I just woke up." He laughs. "I figured that. I'll be there in a few minuets, so be ready." "Ok, see ya in a bit." And I hung up getting out of bed.

Jimin and I go to the same college and he drives me there in the morning. I take a really quick shower and get dressed, wearing a simple crop too and jeans. I hear Jimin honking his horn, letting me know that he's here. I grab my bag and head out of my apartment. I get into his car and he smiles at me and hands me a coffee. "Thank you." I say smiling like a kid. "You're welcome." He smiles and drives off.

We get there and get out of the car. We instantly hear the rest of our friends waving and calling us. We run up to them and as usual, Hoseok gives me a big hug. "Hi hobi." I pinch his cheek after hugging him. "Hello my angel." I giggle. I feel an arm around my shoulder as we walk into the building. It's Yoongi.

"Sup kid." I scoff. "Pfff, kid." He just laughs. "Guys! Wait up!" We all turn to see Taehyung and Jennie running to us. They catch up and we all walk together until the bell rings and we all go to class.

I get a text in a group chat.

Namjoon : Hey guys. Lets all meet up for lunch. I got an idea. Y/N, bring the girls too."

Y/N : Okay. What are you planning?

Namjoon : You'll see ;)

Jungkook : Hyung, please stop with the winky face, it's creepy.

I lightly chuckle. I then send a text to my girls saying to meet up for lunch and then close my phone.

It's lunch and we all meet up at our usual table. It's me, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo. Then there's the boys. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin. We've all been friends for a really long time. Me and Yoongi have been friends since we were little kids. I met the girls in middle school. Jimin and Taehyung in high school and the rest here in college. We're all in our second year.

"All right, so what's up." Namjoon smirks. "You all need to come to my place tonight." We looked confused. "What for?" He looks like he's going to say something but then changes his mind. "Oh uh, Y/N, can you get me a water please?" He hands me money and I just nod. The line looks a little long, but oh well.

Namjoon's POV
She gets up and walks away. I wait until she gets far enough and I lean in a little bit. "Alright. So is the surprise for her all ready to go?" "Yeah, all the snacks and food is all ready. We all got her gifts too." Taehyung says. "So she'll think we're all hanging out at my place. Once she get there and it's only me, I'll just come up with something and that's when I bring her to Yoongi's." Yoongi nods. "I can't believe our little baby is finally turning 20." Hoseok says super excited. We all laugh.

"You remembered what her favorite cake is right?" Jennie asked. "Of course, she's my best friend, how could I forget." Yoongi says with a slight laugh. "Shit, she's coming back." She comes back and hands me a water. "Thanks." She smiles. "No problem. Alright, so what's going on?"

Y/N's POV
"Oh, I was just thinking maybe we could have a movie night at my place tonight. Sound good?" I nod. "Yeah. I'm down. I'm not doing anything so, it's cool." He smiles. "Great! Be there around, 6:30?" I nod in response and Jimin talks.

"Hey Y/N, you know what day it is right?." I look towards him with a confused look. "Yeah? It's Tuesday." He raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, Tuesday." I look at him confused. "What about it?" He just shakes his head. I look at the time. "Shit! I just remembered I gotta be with Mark right now to study or I'm gonna fail my bio final." I quickly grab my bag and get up. "I'll see you guys later. Bye." They all wave and I leave.

Yoongi's POV
"Did she really forget her own birthday?" Lisa said. "I told you she did. She's been so stressed from over working herself, she completely forgot. Even though she's the smartest person I know." I said with a light sigh. "I knew she forgot, because she's usually all hyped up about it. But when I picked her up this morning, she wasn't." Jimin also says with a sigh. "I just hope this cheers her up." Namjoon said with a frown.

"Aww, don't worry babe, it will. She'll be happy." Jennie kisses his cheek and he smiles at her. I make a disgusted face, and so does everyone else. "Get a room." I said with a laugh. They've been together since our senior of high school. They met at some party and a bunch of people from other schools were there. And those two instantly clicked. Then Taehyung and Lisa are together, Jin and Jisoo and Hoseok and Rosé. Then there's me, Jungkook, and Jimin who are still single. Oh and Y/N

I mean, I don't mind being single. I don't really care for an actual relationship. I'd rather just mess around and do my own thing. Jimin likes Y/N and he won't say anything. I'm the only that knows, and for some reason, it kinda irritates me that he does. I don't know why. I don't even like her like that. She's my best friend, so that would be weird. Anyway, lunch ends and we all go back to class.

Y/N's POV
It's the end of the day and I head out of class, and go to my locker. As I'm putting my books in my locker, someone comes up from behind and scares me making me scream. I turn around to see who it is. "JIMIN!" I slap his arm and he just laughs at me. "It's not funny!!" He keeps laughing, his eyes squinted into little crescent moons. After a few seconds, he calms down. "Yes it is." He says still kinda giggling. I shoot him a death glare and he puts his hands up, trying to hold his laughter. "Come on, lets go." I shut my locker and we walk out going to his car.

He drops me off at home and I go in. I set my bag on a chair and head into the kitchen to grab a snack. I just plop down on the couch and decided to watch some Netflix since I still have a lot of time before I go to Namjoon's. I wonder why he all of sudden wanted to have a movie night.

I apologize for any typos in advance
Hope you enjoy 😊💜

——————————————————————

EDIT: Hi guys! So I am currently editing this book. I'm going through and fixing and typos and also making a few changes.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading😊💜
3/9/20