Chapter 7

Jimin's POV
I walk into Y/N's apartment. I close the door and I see her crying on the couch. I rush over to her and instantly pull her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her. She wraps her arms around me and buries her face in my chest sobbing. She's falling apart in my arms and it breaks my heart seeing her in this state. I slightly rock her back and forth while rubbing her back. "Shhhh, it's ok. I'm here." I've never seen her like this before. "H-he knows. I told h-him. Now he w-won't talk to m-me." She's says crying even harder.

Now I really wanna beat the shit out of Yoongi. How could he do this to her. Use her, and then when she finally tells him how she feels, he doesn't even talk to her. I just want to go over to his place and beat him so bad to the point to where he can't walk. But I won't do that for Y/N. Because even though he just hurt her even more, I know she still loves him. But don't worry Y/N, I promise I'll make you happy again and love you unlike him.

She calms down after a few minuets. "Are you ok?" She doesn't answer. "Y/N?" I look down at her and she's asleep. I sigh. She cried herself to sleep. I'm not surprised. She's been so stressed between school and everything with Yoongi. I carefully pick her up and carry her to her room. I gently lay her on the bed and cover her with a blanket. I kiss her forehead and walk out.

I sit on the couch and sigh. Her phone is sitting on the coffee table. The texts are still open, so I pick it up and read them. I know I shouldn't, but I do anyway. It's between her and Yoongi. I read everything. When I get to today's texts, he asked her to come over, I figured to fuck her, and she said no. Then at the end, it's her saying she loves him, and he left her on read. It's been 20 minuets and this asshole still hasn't responded.

I clench my jaw and ball up my fist. And I call him my best friend. Pff, not anymore. It's gonna be hard being around him and not wanting to punch him right in the face. I wanna call him and yell at him. But I can't because I know I'll just make things worse for her. All I can do right now is be there for her. It's gonna be a long day at school tomorrow.

The next day
Y/N's POV
I woke up to my alarm and I turn it off. When I open my eyes I realize I'm in my room. When did I get in here? Then I remembered. I must have fallen asleep while crying. I get up and walk out of my room to see Jimin sleeping on the couch. I sit by him and look at his sleeping face. I stare at him for a moment a look away. How am I gonna face Yoongi today? Should I talk to him? What do I do?

I turn back to Jimin and see him already looking me. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" He shakes his head. "No, it's ok. How you feeling?" He asks while sitting up. "Ok, since you're here." He gives a soft smile. "I'll always be here for you." I just hug him. He hugs me too and rubs my back. "It's gonna be ok. I'll be with you the whole time."
"Thank you." I feel him kiss my forehead and my cheeks burn up a little. We stay like that for a couple of minuets and pull away. "I should go change." "Ok." He gets up and walks over to a bag and goes in the bathroom.

He must have went back home and packed a bag and came back. I decide to go change too. I check my phone when I'm done. And still, no response from Yoongi. It's kinda sad that I wasn't expecting one anyway. But a little part of me hoped we would've said something. I walk back out of my room and see Jimin sitting on the couch.

"You ready to go." Jimin asks. I just nod and pick up my bag. We get in the car and go. He stops somewhere on the way and gets out. A few minuets later, he comes back with two coffees and a blueberry muffin. He smiles as he hands me a coffee. "One iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel and I got you a muffin." I smile and say thank you. He always knows how to cheer me up, even if it's just getting my favorite drink and a muffin. I eat the muffin on the way and drink my coffee.

We pull up and I start to feel uneasy and I don't want to get out. I feel a hand on my leg. I turn to him and he smiles. "It's going to be ok. Like I said, I'm going to be right here." I take a deep breath and sigh. I finally decide to get out of the car and Jimin too. As I'm walking, I see a familiar figure. I realize it's Yoongi. He stops walking as he notices me, so do I. His face is blank, it's almost like a cold stare. He then just walks off. I hear a low growl come from Jimin and he starts to walk forward. But I grab his wrist to stop him and he turns to me.I shake my head. "Don't. It's ok." He sighs, frustrated and nods. We continue walking and got to class.