Chapter 13

The rest of break went by pretty quick and now it's time to go back to school. I'm really not in the mood. But I have too. As usual, Jimin picks me up and takes me. Me and him have talked a lot, and same with me and Yoongi. But I don't think they're talking to each other, which doesn't surprise me. They're basically competing over me and have fought twice.

As we get out the car, Yoongi is walking towards us. I start feeling nervous. Please tell me they're not gonna fight again. "Jimin." He says. "Yoongi." He replies. "How you been?" Yoongi asks. "Fine, you?" "I've been alright." It goes quiet and it's kinda awkward. "Mind if I borrow Y/N for a bit." He says. I look over at Jimin and he smiles at me, saying ok. I smile back and start walking with Yoongi.

"Y/N!!!" I hear some yell. I turn to see Jungkook and Taehyung running at me. The get to me, but Jungkook was quicker. He picks me up and spins me around. "Ahhh kookie, I can't breathe!!" He sets me down and laughs. Taehyung hugs me. But then stops because they saw Yoongi shooting both of them a death glare. "Haha, Sorry Yoongi." Jungkook laughs nervously and scratches the back of his neck.

Since when was Yoongi so possessive of me all of a sudden? Whatever. The day goes by pretty slow as usual. It's finally lunch. As I sit down everyone does too. But then Jimin sits on my left side and Yoongi sits on my right side. My heart is racing like crazy right now. "So how you been Y/N?" Namjoon asks. "Oh, I've been alright. How about you Joon?"
"I've been good." He goes back to talking to the others.

I can see both Jimin and Yoongi looking at me every once in a while. I quickly eat the rest of my food. "Excuse me." I get up and walk out.

Jimin's POV
That was weird. Why did she rush out all of a sudden. I look over at Yoongi and he looks like he's wondering the same thing. He sees me and we kind of just glare at each other for a second. "Are you two seriously still fighting over her? She's not a toy you know." We look over at Jennie who's giving us a serious look. "To be honest, I don think either of you should have her." Jungkook says. "What? Why?" I say.

"Well for one, you guys are expecting her to choose one of you. Two, Yoongi, you hurt her and now you want her to forget that happened and you'll be able to have her and you Jimin, beat the shit out of Yoongi, which probably didn't help at all and made things worse for her." He says.

We didn't say anything. They're both right. She's not a toy or some prize to win over. "Yeah, but we're not forcing her to choose." Yoongi snaps back. Jungkook narrows his eyes. "I didn't say you guys were forcing her to. I said that the both of you are expecting her to. It's childish." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

Y/N's POV
The rest of the day went by and Jimin dropped me back home. I got comfy on the couch and watch some Netflix. I'm still pretty lazy after break so I'll just do home work later. I left the cafe at lunch earlier because I was internally freaking out. So I needed to get out of there.

But when I left, I had done some thinking. Maybe it's time to choose one of them. I think I know who I want. I'll call them later and tell them to come over. But even the thought of doing this, makes my stomach turn. I feel even ten times more nervous.

Once it's night, I still haven't called either of them. It's raining really hard outside. I pace around my living room and hold my phone. I finally turn it on and find the persons number I need to call.

Sorry this chapter was short, I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer than this one.