Chapter 3

Smut warning
————————
Yoongi locks the door and comes back to the couch. He lays down, laying his head on my lap and closes his eyes as I run my fingers through his hair. He opens his eyes and I stop. "So? Did you like your birthday." I smile. "Yeah, thanks to you. I can't believe I completely forgot about it." "That's why I'm here." He gives a small smile. We were just talking for a while. I liked that we could do that. Just talk and not got bored of each other. That's one of the reasons why we're best friends.

We somehow got on the topic of our ex's. "Yeah..my last, well my only boyfriend that I had didn't do anything with me. We only made out and it didn't go any further." He scrunched his eyebrows together. "So you two never...," he stops and I shake my head. "Nope, probably why I'm still a virgin." He sits up and looks at me. "Wait, hold up. You're still a virgin?!" I look away and my cheeks burn up a little. "Y-yeah.. sadly." I look back at him. He's kinda just starring at me. "What?"
" Nothing, I'm just surprised that you've never had sex before. How come you didn't just lose it in high school like the rest of us?" "Well I just, I don't know. I guess I was just waiting for the right person. Do it with someone I trust and I'm comfortable with. Kinda regret that now." I let out a nervous giggle as I say that. He just nods his head. It's quiet for a minute. Well if this isn't awkward.

"Have sex with me." I turn my head to him with wide eyes. "W-What?" He also turns his head to look at me. "Have sex with me." I just stare at him for a minute. "Y-yoongi.. why.. uh.." I blink a few times, not knowing what to say. "Look Y/N.." he grabs my hand and I know my cheeks are red as hell right now. "You said with someone you trust and your comfortable with. We've been best friends for a really long time. Do you trust me?" I nod. "Are you comfortable with me?" I just nod again. "So.. are you willing to let me take it?" I gulp and look at him for a second.

Do I really want to lose my virginity to my best friend?
Fuck it.

"O-okay.." he gives a soft smile. "Besides, I'm not gonna live another day knowing best friend is still a virgin." We both laugh at little. He stands up still holding my hand. "Come on." I stand up and he leads me to his room.

He closes the door and turns to face me. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. He looks at my lips while he licks his. My eyes go to his as he leans in. And the next I know, is his lips are pressed against mine. I close my eyes as I return the kiss. His lips were soft. His one hand slides down to my butt, giving it a light squeeze, causing me to gasp a little. He takes the opportunity to slide in is tongue. It isn't rough. It's soft and sweet. My hands find their way up to his neck, and one in his hair. The kiss gets a little rougher. We pull away just a second to catch our breathes and then we go back to kissing.

Without breaking this kiss, he lifts me up wrapping my legs around him. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down on my back now hovering over me. He kisses down to my neck. I let out a small moan when he finds a certain spot. He starts sucking on the spot of my neck. His hand go under my shirt lifting it up and then he lifts it over my head and throws it away. He leans up for a second to take his of and then goes back to my neck. He slides his hand behind me to unhook my bra and takes it off. I instantly cover my self but he pulls my hands away. "Don't, your beautiful." He lets go of my hands and kisses me again. His hand starts massaging both of my breast.

Am I really doing this? Am I really about to have sex with my best friend? It's feels wrong but it feels right the same time. And he's making me feel good right now and I don't want him to stop.

He starts trailing kisses down and stops once he gets to my jeans and I begin to feel a little more nervous. He looks up at me as if he's asking for approval and I just nod. He then takes of both my pants and underwear and spreads my legs, going in between then. He starts with just little kitten licks and then starts sucking on my clit. I start moaning as he keeps going. He puts in two fingers and slowly starts curling them inside me. My breathing becomes uneven and I'm moaning. Just as I feel a knot in my stomach, he stops. He gets up taking of the rest of his clothes, now fully naked. My eyes widened when I saw how big he is. Is that even gonna fit?

He reaches in his side table, grabbing a condom and puts it on. Once it's on, he hovers back over me. "Ready?" I nod as he positions himself. He slowly goes in and I wince in pain. When he fully inside of me, he waits a minuets for me to adjust. "You can move now." He kisses my lips and starts moving slowly. At first it was a little painful but then it turned into pleasure. I started moaning. "F-faster." I moaned and he sped up his pace. He started hitting a certain that was driving me crazy. "Ah.. Y-yoongi." I moaned his name and he got a little rougher. "Fuck Y/N. You're so tight." He said between moans. I kept moaning. He moved a hand to start rubbing my clit, making me lose it.

I started feeling that knot in my stomach again. "Y-yoongi, I- I'm.." "Go ahead." Since it was my first time, I wasn't able to hold it at all. So I soon cum, moaning loudly as I did. A few more hard thrust and he did too. We were both breathing heavy. He pecked my lips and then my forehead. He pulled out and took the condom off and threw it away. He came back in bed wrapping his arms around me as I lay my head on his chest and he pulls the covers over us.

It stays quiet for a minute. "Thank you Yoongi. That was amazing." He lightly chuckles. "Of course, I would do anything for you." We laid there quietly for a few minutes before I decided to speak.
"Why did you want to have sex with me?" I ask. "Well... I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to you, sexually anyway, and like I said, I would do anything for you." I just nod and lay there tracing patterns on his chest.

"Could we maybe.. do it again?" He asks. He wants to have sex with me, again? "I mean only if you want to. Like we can.. be there for each other in that way I guess." I stay quiet for a second. "What.. like friends with benefits?" I'm not surprised if Yoongi just wants sex. That's how he is. He doesn't do relationships. He just messes around with girls and then leaves them.

"I wouldn't mind that, if it's ok with you." I think for a minute and take a deep a breathe. "Ok." "But we're still just friends, ok. No feelings. Feelings tend to....ruin things." I nod. "Got it. Just friends, no feelings." Well, this is gonna be a little hard because I already do have a tiny crush on him. I have for a while but I'm good at hiding my feelings so he doesn't know. Only one person does, and that's Jimin. I feel my self starting to fall asleep. I close my eyes and I hear Yoongi say something but I'm too tired to answer. I feel him kiss my forehead and say goodnight before I fall asleep.