Chapter 18 : Jimin ending Pt. 2

3 years later
I wake up to see Jimin already looking at me with a smile. I can't help but smile when I look at him. I put a hand on his cheek and admire him. "Good morning Mrs. Park." I smile even more at that. I'm still not used to it. Last night, I just got married to the love of my life, Park Jimin. "Good morning Mr. Park." I say as I move my fingers down my husbands cheek. I move my hand and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and softly kisses my lips.

I snuggle up to him and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. Being in the comfort and warmth of his arms, I start to fall back to sleep. I'm still pretty tired after last night. "Hey, you gotta stay awake love." He says while petting my hair, which is not helping me stay awake. "Why?" I say half asleep and he light chuckles. "We have to leave soon."
"Oh." I say in a sleeping voice. We're going to Paris for our honeymoon and we're supposed to be leaving soon, but I'm lazy and want to go back to sleep. Finally after some time, we get up and get ready to leave.

Once we get there, we get a taxi at the airport and go to the hotel first. We head to our room after we check in. Our room is big and nice. I set down my bag and plop on the bed. It was super comfy. I turn my head and see a glass door. I walk over and open it. It's a little patio and I step outside. There's a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. I lean on the rail and close my eyes enjoying the light breeze. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I lean back against him, still having my eyes closed and put my arms on his.

He places a couple of soft kisses on my neck and then rests his chin on my shoulder. I open my eyes and look out. "It's beautiful here."
"Not as beautiful as you." I laugh. "You're so cheesy." He laughs too. "I know." I turn my head and he lifts his. I peck his lips and smile at him. He pouts. "That's all I get?" I laugh and kiss him again. He keeps pouting. This big baby.

I turn around putting my hands on his neck, and kiss him. I go to pull away, but he pulls me closer by waist and keeps kissing me. He starts kissing down my neck. "J-jimin." He hums in response and keeps going. I finally push away a little. "Save it for later." He pouts again. "Fiiiine." He whines and I laugh at him. "Hey it's not funny." I just keep laughing as I walk back in the room.

Throughout the day, we walked around the city. We went to the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, and also got some really good food. It was nice just spending the day out. We went to the bridge that has all the locks on it. We had gotten one, put our names on it and locked it on the bridge. I know, cliche, but we did it anyways.

When it was night, we went back to Eiffel Tower to see it all lit up. It was really pretty. We were getting tired from all the walking around and it was getting late, so we headed back to the hotel. Once were in our room, I look out the glass door and you can see the whole city lit up. It was a nice view.

I went and changed into something more comfortable and layed down. I closed my eyes but then opened back them back up when I felt Jimin on top of me. "Um, Jimin, what are you doing?" He smirks and kisses me. He goes from my lips to my neck. "Jimin, I'm tired." He looks at me. "Then just relax baby, I'll do all the work." I sigh. "Fine." He smirks and goes back to doing what he was doing. It was a long night.

The next morning
I felt jimin hugging me from behind as I wake up. But I also feel him kissing my neck trying to wake me up. "Jimin, you are not slurping on my neck first thing in the morning." He laughs. "I'm just waking you up. Come on, let's go shower."
"Ok." I sit up and wince in pain. I reach down and put his shirt on. I get up but land back on the bed. "Ah, Jimin! Did you really have to be that hard last night." He laughs at me and I try to stand up again. Luckily before I fall to my knees, he holds me up by my waist. "Sorry honey, I couldn't help myself."

He smirks and I just glare at him. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. After we shower, we get dressed and go eat breakfast. We decide to walk around a little bit before we leave later today. As we were walking, I seen a little girl crying, looking for her mom. I walk up to her and bend down to her eye level. "Hey, what's wrong?" Good thing I took French in high school and college. "I can't find my mommy." She cries. "We'll help you find your mommy, ok?" She nods. I stand back up and hold out my hand and she takes it.

I asked her what her mom looks like and she told me. I was able to get her to calm down, and even make her laugh a little. After a while, finally heard a woman. "Samantha?" We turn and then she looks our way. "Samantha!" "Mommy!" They run towards each other and I smile. The mother walks up to us. "Thank you so much!"
"You're welcome." I smile at her and we walk away.

I look at Jimin and he has a different look in his eyes. He's starting at me lovingly and has a sweet smile on his face. "What?" He shakes his head but still has that smile on his face. "Nothing, just thinking." I smile at him. He kisses my cheek and holds my hand as we walk.

It was time to leave and we went to the airport to get on our flight. I was a little sad we had to go home but I was excited to start my new life with my husband.