Chapter 2

It's about 5:45, so I decide to get ready. I just change into something different. I just wear a black skirt with a white t-shirt and white converse. I end up just walking to his place since it isn't that far from mine. I get there and knock. He opens the door and lets me in. "Where is everybody?" He looks at me. "Oh sorry, change of plans. My DVD player isn't working, so we're all going to Yoongi's." "Oh ok."

"Yeah, just give me a second. I'm gonna grab a jacket and we'll go." I just nod as he walks off. He comes back with and jacket and we leave.

Namjoon's POV
I think she believed it. Hopefully they have everything set up. I get a text and it's from Yoongi.

Yoongi : Good to go. The door is unlocked so just come on in.

Me : Alright. We just left my place. Be there in a few.

Yoongi : 👍🏻

I put my phone down. "Who was that?" She asked. "Oh, it was Yoongi. He said to hurry cause he's getting impatient." She giggles. "That sounds like him.

Y/N's POV
We get to Yoongi's and walk inside. All the lights are off and Namjoon closes the door. Suddenly the lights turn on and everyone jumps out. "SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all shout startling me a little. But then I instantly smile. They all had remembered my birthday, and I completely forgot. They all come rushing over and give me hug.

After a bit, we opened the presents. "Open ours first!" Jennie says handing me a box. It's from Jennie and Lisa. I opened and it's makeup. My favorite brand too. They got me subtle colors like nude palettes and soft colors since I don't really wear that much makeup. I open up Rosé's and Jisoo's next and it's a really pretty dress. It's short and has a cute floral pattern on it.

I start opening the boys gifts. I get to Jungkook's and I open it and it's a black pair of timberlands. I smile at him. "How did you know I needed a black pair?" A little smile spreads across my face. "I saw you looking at them when you bought your other ones." He says with a smile. Then it was Yoongi. He handed me a small box and I open it. It's a silver necklace with half a heart. I look at him and smile. "Where's the other half?" He pulls out a necklace from under his shirt. "I have it." He smiles and helps put mine on and I hug him. "Thanks Yoongi." Then it's Jimin turn. He also hands me a small box. I open it and it's a bracket that has a few charms on it. It's simple, but cute. "Thank you chim." I smile and he smiles back and shows his adorable eye smile. I also put it on. After that we decide to eat the cake.

Then we decided to watch a movie. I was laying on Yoongi and he had his arms wrapped around me. We do this all the time so it wasn't weird. The others did the same, except Jimin and Jungkook. They just sat on the floor watching the movie.

The movie ends and the others decide go home since they were tired. "Do you want me to give you a ride home Y/N?" Jimin asked. "No I'll hang here for a bit." I say with a yawn and rub my eyes. "I'll give her a ride home." Yoongi said. Jimin nods and he leaves. Now it's just me and Yoongi.