Chapter 5

Smut warning
————————
3 weeks. It's already been 3 weeks that me and Yoongi have been doing this. And I'm on my way to his place right now to let him take control of me... again. And what's worse, I've completely fallen in love with him. It's not just a little crush anymore. I can't help it. It doesn't help when we're having sex how good he makes me feel. Or when he's whispering things in my ear like how beautiful I am or everything he loves about me or how good I'm making him feel. And the way he touches me. But knowing he will never feel the same about me, knowing all he wants is sex really sucks.

I get to his door and take a deep breath. I unlock it and walk in. He's already sitting on the couch watching tv. He smiles when he sees me. "There's still some pizza if your hungry." I shake me head and walk over to him sitting down. Even though he doesn't exactly say "come over, lets have sex" or "I wanna fuck you, come over," usually when he asks for me to come over and hang out, we end up fucking anyway.

He grabs my leg, putting over his lap and resting his hand on my thigh. I slightly gulp. No matter how many times we do this I still get nervous. I keeps my eyes on the tv. His hand slowly makes its way up. He reaches to top and unbuttons my jeans. He slides his hand in my panties. I gasp as he starts rubbing my clit in a circular motion. I close my eyes and bit my lip to hold back my moans. When he notices I'm not moaning, he thrusts two fingers in me causing me to gasp again. He starts moving them at a fast pace and I start moaning. As soon as I'm about to cum, he stops and pulls his fingers away.

I turn and glare at him, annoyed. He just smirks. "Uh uh, not yet." Then I'm being thrown over his shoulder and carried to his bedroom. He set me on my feet and instantly starts undressing me and him. "Fuck it, I can't wait." He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and pushing me against the wall. He slams himself into me and starts thrusting immediately.

And he's being rough. The first few times, he was gentle with me, scared he was gonna hurt me. But he started to become more dominant, and he started getting rougher. Right now, he's fucking me senseless with how rough he's being. I'm screaming in pleasure as he pounds into. "That's right baby, scream for me." He says against my neck. My nails digging into his back, for sure leaving marks. His grunts are turning me on even more. He finds my spot and hits it repeatedly. I start to clench him but he slaps my thigh. "Stop that or I'm gonna cum." He says between moans.

He takes me to the bed and puts a leg over his shoulder. And he's pounding into me even harder. "Yoongi ahhh... I'm gonna c-cum." I feel the knot in my stomach. "Don't. You. Dare." He says with each thrust. I try to hold for as long as I can. To the point where it's painful. "Please, I cant h-hold anymore, it h-hurts." I said wanting to cum so bad. "Do it. Now!" I finally cum on him, screaming as my intense orgasm comes over me. "Ah shit!" He grunts as he cums in me with a few more hard thrust. I'm on birth control so I don't need to worry about getting pregnant. He stops. Both of us breathing heavy. He pulls out and collapses next me. I stay looking at the ceiling. I look over at him and he already has his eyes closed

I sigh and roll over to my side, my back facing him. The light turns off, so he must of turned the lamp off. The sheets get pulled over us and I feel him hug me from behind. He kisses my neck and we both fall asleep

Next morning

When I wake up, the sun is barely rising. I check the time and it's only 6:45am Saturday. It's still pretty earlier. I turn to look at Yoongi and he's still asleep. I slowly get up and put my clothes on. I look at him one last time and leave. I walk back to my apartment and close the door. I lean on the door and sigh. I finally decide to go take a shower and get dressed. I put on a cute top and jeans. It's about 7:30 now. My phone dings and I look at it.

Yoongi : Hey, why did you leave this morning?"

I sigh. Sometimes in the morning, he wants a round two and I wasn't really up for that this time.

Me : Sorry, I remembered I have to something early this morning. So I left trying not to wake you.

Yoongi : Oh, ok.

I close my phone and someone knocks on my door. I open the door and smile. "Hi Jimin." He smiles cutely. "Hi Y/N. You ready to go?" I nod and walk out locking the door. "Y-you look nice." He's says shyly and I smile at him. "Thanks." I say and my cheeks start to heat up a bit.

We get to a little cafe and we order some food. We're sitting outside. There's a small breeze and the air is cool, but it feels nice. "What's wrong?" Jimin asks. I look at him and he has a worried look on his face. I sigh and look down at my coffee in my hands. "It happened again. I let him do it again.. Jimin." He sighs. I ended up telling him. He's the second person I trust the most and I know he wouldn't tell anyone. "Y/N?" I finally look up at him. My eyes tearing up a bit. "You can't keep letting this happen. You're only hurting yourself even more." I quickly blink away me my tears.

"I know. But I get so lost in the moment, and it's not until after that I realize that I just gave into my feelings and let him do what he wants." A tear rolls down my face. "I've tried Jimin. I've tried to push away my feelings and forget them. But I can't, I love him to much."

Jimin's POV
It hurts me seeing her like this. Falling apart because of someone she loves but doesn't love her back. Yes, Yoongi is my best friend but so is Y/N. But I hate the fact the Yoongi only wants her for sex. Even though they've been friends longer, he doesn't see that she's not just some sex toy.

She's the most amazing, beautiful girl I've ever met. And I've completely fallen in love with her. But I haven't said a word, because I know she will never feel the same. When she first told me about having a crush on him a few years ago was the day I was going to tell her I love her. But I didn't. Now she loves him, and I still can't say anything. And shes suffering from loving him.

I honestly wanna beat the shit out of Yoongi for using her like this. Someone he calls his best friend. Why can he just go back to fucking random girl. But taking her virginity and then keep using her for his sexual needs is just wrong. If it was me, I wouldn't do that to her. I would appreciate her, love her, and be there for. Not fuck her and then ditch her the next morning. I wish I could just hold her, and comfort her. Tell her I love her, but I can't. She's right in front of me, but so far away at the same time. She's broken, and I can't do anything.

Yoongi's POV
I was walking to a cafe not to far from my apartment to get some coffee. As I was walking there I noticed a familiar girl sitting outside at one of the tables. I look closely and it's Y/N. And she's with a guy. I look at her again. Wait... is she.. crying? I look back at the guy she's talking to and it's Jimin. Since it's Jimin I don't feel as pissed off, but still a little irritated.

Why is she crying?

Something in me breaks. I hate seeing her cry. I always have. But this time, it's different. I don't even know why she's crying and I feel like feel my eyes tear up. My heart is thumping in my chest looking at her. I just wanna run up to her and hold her. What is going on with me? I just turn around and walk away not wanting her to see me. I'll ask her about it later. Im worried. I just go back to my apartment and sit on the couch thinking about her.