Chapter 6

I spent most of the day with Jimin. He was really sweet to me and he helped me forget for a little while. We went to the mall, walked around at the park for a bit and ate some lunch too. We walked me up the stairs up to my apartment door. He handed my my bag of stuff that I bought at the mall and I look up at him and smile. "Thank you Jimin, for today. It was nice." He smiles. "You're welcome. Call me if there's anything, ok?" I nod. I walk up to him and stand on my toes to kiss his cheek. I smile at him one last time and walk in.

It's about 4:30 and I just lay on the couch. Now that I'm alone again, I start to think of what Jimin said this morning. You can't keep letting this happen. You're only hurting yourself. His words keep replaying in my head over and over. And it's true. I am hurting myself by loving him and continuing to let this happen. Maybe I can avoid him. No... That won't work because he has a key to my apartment and I'll just see him at school.

I'm just starring at the ceiling blankly until I hear my phone go off. I look at it and of course, it's Yoongi. I don't open it at first already knowing what it probably says. But I finally open it after some time and surprised.

Yoongi : Hey, are you ok?

Why is he asking if I'm ok?

Me : Yup, I'm fine.

I'm not fine, but what am I gonna tell him? That I'm in constant pain that you only want me for sex and don't feel the same about and never will.
That I let you do whatever you want to me.

Yoongi : Are you sure? You haven't texted me all day..

What's up with him?

Me : Yes Yoongi. I'm fine.. really.

I click my phone off and throw it on the couch. I sigh and put my hands over my face. I don't know what to do anymore. Like, I wanna see him and be around him, but I'm only there for him when he's feeling needy and wants to fuck. I don't know if I can take it anymore.

Yoongi's POV
Y/N : Yes Yoongi. I'm fine.. really.

I know she's lying. I know she's not ok. Especially after what I saw early that morning. I know she's hiding something from me and it's kinda irritating that she's not telling me. And she usually tells me everything. Does Jimin know? Maybe I can ask him because she was talking to him while crying. So I send him a text.

Me : Hey, do you know if Y/N is ok?

Lets see if he'll tell me.

Jimin : No. Why, what's up?

Me : Well she hasn't really talked to me all day, so I was just wondering.

Jimin : I haven't talked to her either. Sorry bro.

Ok, now I know there's something up. They're both hiding something. And she's clearly not ok. Her lying to me pisses me off but worries me. I thought she trusted me enough to talk to me and tell what's wrong. Unless... it has something to do with me. But she wouldn't tell Jimin what's been going on, would she?

No she wouldn't. She said she wouldn't, so I trust her. I'll get it out of her, one way or another. Now that I think about it, she has been acting different around me. She's been kinda quiet around me and I don't like it. I'll just have to see.

Monday
Y/N's POV

After hanging out with Jimin Saturday, I didn't really do anything yesterday. I didn't talk to Yoongi either. He kept texting me and I wouldn't respond. But now I have to see him at school today, and I'm nervous. Jimin gets there and we leave.

"Are you gonna be ok?" He asks me worriedly before we get out the car. "Yeah. I'll be alright." I give him a reassuring smile. He nods and we get out of the car. As we're walking, I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around and it's Yoongi. Jimin stands by me and shoots Yoongi a glare. "Jimin, it's fine. I'll meet you in class." He look at me and gives me a look, pretty much saying be careful and walks off. I turn back to Yoongi.

"Umm, can you let go of me?" He lets go. "What's going on?" I sigh. "Nothing, I'm -"
"Bullshit. I know you're not fine. I know when you're lying to me. I've known you long enough." He seems a little irritated. I can't tell him what's going on. "Really, I'm just stressed. That's all. All this studying if killing me and I'm just tired all the time." He sighs. "Well if you didn't overwork yourself all the time, you wouldn't be stressed. " He puts an arm around me and we start walking

"You know how I am. I can't help but stress over tests." I say trying to sound as convincing as possible. He chuckles. "You just need to relax, alright. You're one of the smartest girls I know. You'll ace these midterms." I smile at that. I hate lying to him though. And he actually believes me.

That night

I'm sitting on my couch watching Netflix eating some food when I get a text.

Yoongi : Can you come over tonight?

Me : Sorry Yoongi, not tonight

Yoongi : Why not? I thought we could maybe hang out and you could relax a little.

Me : I just need a break from this Yoongi. It's starting to be too much for me.

Yoongi : What do you mean?

Me : Just never mind. It's nothing.

Yoongi : Its obviously something.

Me : You won't understand, so just stop.

Yoongi : Then make me understand. Tell me what's bothering you, please..

Me : I love you
       Ok
       I love you...

Nothing. No response. And if that didn't feel like a knife I'm to my chest. I'd rather him say something instead of nothing. A few minuets go by, and he still hand said anything. The typing bubble popped up once but then it disappeared, and that was it.

I just ruined everything. I felt like crying. I tried not to let my feelings get in the way but they did, and now I probably just lost my best friend. Is he mad at me? Does he not want anything to do with me now? I slowly start crying and grab my phone and call the first person I think of. "Hello? Y/N? Is everything ok?" I catch my breath from crying. "J-Jimin, can you come over p-please. I really need you r-right now."
"I'll be over the in there a few minuets."
"The door is unlocked." I hang up and put my phone down. I put my hands over my face and start crying really hard. I hope Jimin gets here soon.