12 | irish coffee

C H A P T E R 1 2

CAMILA ONLY WOKE up the next day morning

CAMILA ONLY WOKE up the next day morning. She ate her breakfast and went downstairs to open the cafe.

As it was a Saturday, it was mostly couples who came. The sight made her want to scream and throw things at the lovey dovey couples. She had to resist and went about with their orders.

Camila was surprised when she saw Jake run into the cafe, a newspaper flailing around. "You have to read this," he said, trying to catch his breath. She took it from his hand and her mouth hung wide open in shock.

"Harry Potter and his new Love Interest" was the headline, with a picture of Harry and her hugging from the day before. She wasn't surprised to see that it was Rita Skeeter who wrote it.

She tried to calm herself down, saying that nobody would believe what Rita Skeeter says. She got over that surprise, when another bomb was dropped on her.

Draco had entered Espresso Patronum, his arm wrapped around Astoria Greengrass' waist. Camila swore and muttered to herself about how this was too much drama for her to handle.

Camila had the pleasure (note the sarcasm) to take the order from Draco and Astoria. Draco kissed Astoria's cheek and kept whispering things in her ear which made her blush.

By the time they had ordered and left Camila was fuming with anger and jealousy. She continued her work but kept glancing at Draco. Her break time had come, making her feel relieved.

She was about to go to her flat when she heard a loud voice yell, "Camila Rodriguez, stop!" She turned and saw that it was Harry running towards her.

"I'm so sorry Skeeter's ruining Valentine's Day for both of us," Harry said as soon as he reached her.

"Wait, it's Valentine's Day today?" Camila asked looking bewildered. No wonder there were so many couples in the cafe.

"Yeah. I've come up with a plan to help you," Harry said. Before she could ask any questions he yelled out loudly.

"Oh my god! Are those really wild dragons let loose outside?"

Before he even finished, almost everybody ran outside, including Astoria. Before Camila could also go, Harry pushed her into the storage room. She turned around to yell at him when she saw Draco being pushed inside by Hermione and Ron.