epilogue

"I DON'T HATE you

"I DON'T HATE you." Draco sighed. "I don't think I ever could. I was worried sick when you were gone because I thought it was my fault."

"Then why did you leave so suddenly yesterday?" Camila asked, sipping on her cup of coffee.

"Because I thought you hated me." He whispered.

She shook her head at him. "I could never hate you." She said fiercely, hoping it would get through his thick skull.

"So we're good now?" Draco asked, a small smile on his face.

Camila nodded. "And even if it doesn't go back to the way it was, we can still start new." She replied.

"I'm Draco Malloy." He said, smirking at her. "And you are?"

"Camila Rodriguez." She giggled as she spoke.

"I have a boyfriend who is an idiot but I like him for that." Draco said, finishing his cup of coffee. "Are you interested in anyone?"

Camila looked out of the window, her eyes looking into the shop across the street. She saw him, after a really long time, but age had only made him look more gorgeous.

Draco looked outside at what she was looking at, seeing as she didn't respond for a very long time.

"Oh no! Not him. Anyone but him." Draco shook his head, bringing her attention back to him.

She raised an eyebrow at him questioningly.

"He's the owner of the tea shop." Draco started explaining, venom dripping in his voice. "And he is the number one enemy of our cafe."

Camila shook her head, smiling a little bit because of the immature competition.

"Actually I have an idea to take him down." Camila said, all the cogs in her brain turning as she came up with a brilliant idea.

He sat up straight and they began their schemes, old fights and breakups long forgotten.

T H E E N D