Epilogue

Author's POV

Two 13 year-old childhood friends named Natalie and Kristoff, are playing at the playground while their parents are watching them from the bench.

"Hey Natalie! Let's go to the slide!", Kristoff said.
"Yeah sure!", Natalie said.

They played at the swing, slide, and the seesaw for only 20 minutes, because they need to go home early. While they are playing, Kristoff suddenly grabbed something from his pocket and called Natalie.

"Hey Natalie! Can we talk for a while?", Kristoff  said.
"Uhhhh..... yeah! Sure!", Natalie said and got up from the swing.
"Uhhh.... if I told you this, I think I might hurt your feelings!", Kristoff said.
"What is it?", Natalie asked.
"Uhhh.... me and my parents are gonna move to California!", Kristoff said.
"Huh? Why?", Natalie said.
"They told me to study there in high school.", Kristoff said sadly.
"When are you gonna come back?", Natalie asked.
"I don't know yet.", Kristoff said.
"Oh!", Natalie sighed sadly.
"This is the reason why I want to meet with you today at the playground because I want to say my final hug and goodbye to you.", Kristoff said.

Kristoff pulled Natalie for a hug as if this is their last moment together before Kristoff leaves. After Kristoff pulled Natalie away, he pulled a silver necklace with a key pendant from his pocket.

 After Kristoff pulled Natalie away, he pulled a silver necklace with a key pendant from his pocket

"Kristoff, what's this?", Natalie asked when Kristoff handed her the necklace.
"It's for you! So that, you will never forget me when I leave!", Kristoff said.
"Thank you! And I will never forget you!", Natalie said as she teared up.
"It's ok! I'll be back someday!", Kristoff said.

1 month later.....

When Kristoff moved to California, Natalie kept the necklace around her neck everyday so that, she'll never forget Kristoff and the times they cherished their moments together before Kristoff left.