Chapter 32

Natalie's POV

I woke up from my sleep and glanced at the clock on top of my desk as I realized that it was already 7:30 am in the morning. It's still early, though. I mumbled. When I got up, Aunt May went inside my room.

"Oh, you're awake!", she said.
"Good morning Aunt May!", I said.
"Good morning!", she said.
"Where's Kristoff?", I asked.
"He's still in his bedroom, sleeping.", she said.
"Oh, he didn't went to his uncle's house? He usually leaves at 7:30 before I wake up.", I said.
"He said that he's not going today. Instead, he just wanted to stay here.", she said.
"Ok! Did mom already went to work?", I asked.
"Yes! Your mom already went to work!", she said.
"Ok! Aunt May, I have to tell you something.", I said.
"Yes dear, what is it?", she asked.
"Maybe Kristoff was right afterall! When he slapped me, he told me that someday, I'll regret that I didn't accept the fact that he's my childhood friend all this time.", I said sadly.
"I know it hurts, but I'm sure he'll accept you.", she said.
"How? I did a lot of mistakes to him.", I said.
"You know what? He even told me that he really loves you even though you're angry at him for some reason. He would even visit you at your room when you're already sleeping amd he would kiss you in the forehead to say goodnight.", she said.
"I really feel bad and guilty for him. Aunt May, I'm really sorry that I did this to Kristoff.", I said.
"It's fine! Don't worry, the two of you will be ok again!", she said.
"Thank you, Auntie!", I said.
"You're welcome!", she said.
"How many minutes before breakfast is ready?", I asked.
"Only 5 minutes left!", she said as she left.

While breakfast isn't ready yet, I started to go and take a shower before going down to eat breakfast.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

I realized that I'm not going anywhere today as I glanced on my calendar. I wonder how Natalie's doing today? My mom came inside my room after I woke up.

"Hi mom!", I said.
"Can we talk about Natalie for a while?", she said.
"Sure!", I said.
"She told me a while ago that the time when you slapped her in the face, you said that someday, she'll regret that she didn't accept the fact that you're her childhood friend all this time. Is it true?", she asked.
"Yes mom.", I said with full of guilt.
"Why? That's very offending for her.", she said.
"I know! That's why I wanted to talk to her about this later.", I said.
"She really feels bad about what she did to you, though.", my mom said.
"I know mom, and I'll fix this!", I said.
"I know, 'cause she really needs you.", she said as she left.

I started to regret everything I said to Natalie before. It was my fault afterall, not hers! I hope she's not angry at me anymore. While breakfast isn't ready yet, I just went back to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Natalie's POV

After I took a bath, I went downstairs to eat the pancakes that Aunt May cooked for breakfast.

"Is it delicious?", she asked.
"Yup, it's very delicious!", I said.
"I'm glad you like it!", she said.
"Like it? No, I love it!", I said.

I just continued to eat the pancakes she prepared for me. And after I ate breakfast, I went inside my room to read something. After 35 minutes of reading, I suddenly glanced on the locket around my neck. I really miss Kristoff, and I need him already. Tears suddenly fell from my eyes as I remembered our memories while we're still young. I hope everything will be ok again. I whispered as I sobbed and cried until I can feel a warm hand, wiping my tears away.