Chapter 33

Natalie's POV

It was already 9:30 pm and it's already time for me to sleep because today's been a tough day for me. Now that Kristoff and I had finally reconciled, it's also time for me to forget the negative things that happened. I suddenly held the picture frame of my dad and I as I suddenly remembered him again.

"Dad..... I know you can hear me loud and clear, but thank you for being here for me always even though I couldn't see you. You've become my guardian angel from heaven already, and I promise that I will pursue my dreams for you and mom. I love you dad!", I said while I stared at his pic.

I placed the picture frame on my desk as I started to lie down to bed, covered myself with my blanket, and went to sleep, hoping that a new memory will start tomorrow.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

I was watching tv downstairs when I suddenly realized that it was already 9:45 pm already. Oh! It's already past 9:30 pm. I thought, 'cause I always sleep at 9:30 pm, and now, I skipped time, so I went upstairs and I quietly entered Natalie's room. When I went inside her room, she was already sleeping. I sat on her bed gently so I won't wake her up as I stroked her hair and caressed her right cheek.

"Sleep tight, my angel! I love you, always remember that. I'm always right here beside you.", I whispered.

As I stroked her hair, I kissed her forehead lightly so she won't wake up and left her room. When I already arrived in my bedroom as I lied down, I suddenly became happy because the two of us are ok already!