Chapter 26

Natalie's POV

I suddenly woke up amd checked my watch and it's already 7:15 am in the morning. Kristoff suddenly approached me and helped me get up. Why do I feel like I missed him so much, even though we got into a big misunderstanding.

"Natalie, are you ok?", he asked me.
"Yes I'm fine!", I said.

I just need to act nice to him, because I don't want to argue with him anymore, and it might affect our friendship.

"Are you hungry?", my mom asked me.
"A little.", I said.
"Let's eat altogether.", my mom said.

We started to get the food from our bags as we started eating them. Thank goodness we packed a lot of food in case we get hungry, and of course, our phones are in silent mode, so that, Hannah and Adrian won't confiscate our phones, and so that, we also have evidence to the police that Hannah and Kristoff are the ones who kidnapped us.

"Wait a sec, I'll just call your mom, Kristoff.", my mom said.
"Ok, but Aunt Cynthia, be careful, Hannah and Adrian might come here anytime.", Kristoff said.

My mom started to call Aunt May immediately and I just hoped that my mom won't get caught that she's calling for help.

"What did Aunt May said?", I asked after my mom called Aunt May.
"She said that the police are on their way.", my mom said.
"We just need to find a way out.", Kristoff said.
"Are you sure? It's too dangerous, though.", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marga's POV

Ben, Robert and I are already awake as we started to eat the food we packed inside our bag, and I hope, someone could save us right now.

"Uggghhh.... why did this happen?", I said.
"Hannah and Adrian wanted to seek revenge from Kristoff and Hannah.", Ben said.
"I just hope they would end up getting arrested.", Robert said.
"But we need to find a way out here.", Ben said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

"Kristoff, your mom told me that the police are on their way already.", Aunt Cynthia said.
"Ok, and now, we need to get out of here.", I said.
"How?", she asked.
"I found a way out behind the spare wood here.", I said.

I opened the door as the three of us started to walk down the hallway quietly, before Hannah or Adrian would caught us.

"Let's go.", I said.
"We'll go with you to free Marga, Ben, and Robert.", Aunt Cynthia said.
"We will.", I said.
"Let's be careful.", Aunt Cynthia whispered as I started to hurry.

Little did Hannah know is that, when she went in the room where we're located, a key suddenly dropped from her pocket, so of course, I think it's the key to open the room where Marga, Robert, and Ben are. We went to this room as I unlocked it quietly, and then, the door opened and it revealed Marga, Ben, and Robert.

"Let's go guys.", I said quietly.

Thank god we only brought backpacks with us. so we started to open the door that will lead you to the forest, because this place is so far away.

"Where are you going?", Hannah shouted.

Oh gosh! We've been caught! The six of us started running faster away from Hannah because we don't want to be there anymore.

"Guys, let's stick together, so that, we won't get lost.", I said.
"Don't worry, the police are on their way.", Aunt Cynthia said.

But then, while we're running, Robert suddenly called our attention.

"Guys, Marga, Ben and I will go ahead and find the way out of this forest, while the three of you go and find the police.", Robert said as the three of them started to separate from us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robert's POV

While the three of us are running, we suddenly stopped because we're too tired already. But before we can even walk, Adrian already showed up.

"There's nowhere you can go now.", he said while pointing a gun at us.
"Please Adrian, don't you ever hurt one of my friends.", I said.
"You're the one I trusted the most, but you betrayed me!", he said.
"Because what you did is wrong!", I said.
"And now I'm going to kill you!", he said.

Before he could even shoot the bullet, the police already came and saved the three of us with Kristoff's mom.

"Sir, put your weapon down!", The police told Adrian as he dropped his weapon amd raised both of his hands up.

The police grabbed his arms as they placed the handcuffs around his wrists. Thank goodness we're saved.

"Where's my son?", Kristoff's mom asked us.
"We don't know, but we need your help on finding them.", I said.
"Sir, please help us!", Marga told the police.
"Let's go, and don't separate!", the police said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Natalie's POV

We stopped for a moment, because we got tired at running, when suddenly, Hannah showed up with a gun at her hand, pointing at us.

"Oh there you are! You three finally showed up. I've been looking for you everywhere.", she said.
"Hannah please stop this at once!", I said.
"Why?! Who told you to stop me?!", she said.
"Hannah, please stop! I know you cannot accept the fact that I rejected you to be my girlfriend. I'm sorry but I was never yours to begin with.", Kristoff said.
"You! You betrayed me, and now, I'm going to kill you!", Hannah told Kristoff.

When she already pressed the trigger, I suddenly blocked Kristoff away from the bullet. Instead of shooting Kristoff, I was the one who got shot instead of him. I know Kristoff has done so much for me, and now, it's time for me to sacrifice myself for him. When I got shot, everything went black.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

I was waiting to get shot by the bullet, but I didn't feel any pain. But instead, Natalie was the one who got shot, 'cause she blocked me away from the bullet. I was shocked as she suddenly fell on top of my arms.

"Natalie!!!!!", her mom shouted.
"Please, don't die!", I said.
"Miss, put your weapon down!", the police told Hannah.

When the police came, my mom was there, including Marga, Ben, and Robert, and the three of them were shocked to see Natalie in bad condition and thank goodness there's an ambulance who came.