Chapter 31

Natalie's POV

I woke up as I glanced at the clock and it's already 7:30 am in the morning. Oh gosh, it's so early! I mumbled. After I looked at the clock, I suddenly realized that I wasn't lying on the couch anymore, but instead, I was lying on my own bed. Wait, who brought me here?! I was sleeping at the couch last night just to wait for Kristoff to come home.

"Natalie, you're awake!", Aunt May said as she came in.
"Hi Auntie!", I said.
"Just wait for a while, breakfast will be ready anytime!", she said.
"By the way, who brought me here inside my bedroom?! 'Cause last night, I was sleeping at the couch, waiting for Kristoff to come home, and when I woke up today, I realized that I was inside my bedroom already", I said.
"Well actually..... Kristoff was the one who brought you here to your bedroom.", she said.

I suddenly became surprised about what she told me. I guess I need to be thankful that Kristoff brought me here to my room, so that I can sleep in a comfortable way.

"How?", I asked.
"He carried you carefully, so he won't wake you up.", she said.
"Oh, ok!", I said.
"Why? Is there something wrong?", she asked.
"I know that we had a lot of misunderstandings that happened, but I guess I need to be thankful now.", I said.
"Sweetie, I know you're still hurt about what you're feeling about Kristoff, but I'm sure he'll forgive you someday.", she said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marga's POV

Natalie finally came downstairs to eat breakfast with me, 'cause I've beed waiting here at the dining table since 7:45 am.

"Hey Natalie! Goodmorning!", I said.
"Goodmorning!", she said as she yawned.
"How's your sleep?", I asked.
"It's fine.", she said.

Then, the two of us started to eat the pancakes that Aunt May cooked for breakfast.

"Where's Kristoff by the way?", Natalie asked me.
"He already went ahead, 'cause he's going to visit his uncle.", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

I left the house at 7:00 am just to visit my uncle, and when I glanced at my watch, it's already 3:25 pm in the afternoon. I guess I have to leave now.

"Uncle, I'm now leaving!", I said.
"Sure! Be careful!", he said.
"I will! Goodbye!", I said.
"Bye!", he said as he closed the door.

For a few minutes, I already reached home at exactly 4:00 pm in the afternoon. It's still early, though. I thought. I pressed the doorbell and my mom opened it for me.

"Hi mom!", I said as I hugged her.
"Hello!", she said.
"How's Natalie?", I asked.
"She's fine! She's at her bedroom, resting.", she said.
"Ok.", I said.

I went upstairs as I opened the door of Natalie's bedroom quietly. When I went inside, I saw her sleeping quietly. Gosh, I felt happy and sad at the same time, I don't know why? I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep tight. You need more rest than I do.", I whispered.

I left her bedroom quietly as I entered my bedroom and lied down on my bed with full of thoughts.

"When will she forgive me though?", I asked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Natalie's POV

I woke up as I saw in the clock that it's already 7:45 pm in the evening already. I guess it's time to eat for dinner before I starve.

"Natalie?", Kristoff said as he came in.
"Yes?", I asked as he approached me.
"How are you feeling?", he asked.
"I'm fine.", I said.
"Dinner will be served soon, just wait.", he said.
"By the way, who cooked for dinner?", I asked.
"Your mom!", he said as he left.

I miss talking to him so much. When will be the right time to apologize to him?! I miss those times where everytime I'm sad, he will be there at my side to comfort me. I went downstairs as I saw that the food is already on the table.

"Hi Natalie.", my mom said.
"Hi mom!", I said as I yawned.
"Come! You should dinner already.", she said.

Oh! About Marga, well she already left our house a while ago at 3:55 pm in the afternoon a while ago. After I ate dinner, I texted Marga.

Marga: How are you?
Me: I'm fine.
Marga: Ok, good.
Me: Marga, I'm noticing something about Kristoff already.
Marga: What is it?
Me: He's being nice to me, even though I did something bad to him.
Marga: It's because he cares about you a lot. He's always concerned about how you're doing. So just let him be. I'm sure the two of you will be ok again someday.
Me: I hope so!

And after a few minutes, I started to go to sleep since it's been a tough day for me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

Before going to sleep, I decided to check on Natalie first. Since everyone's asleep already I opened my door quietly so that, I won't make a sound, and then, I tiptoed as I opened Natalie's bedroom door quietly. Then, I approached her as I started to caress her cheek and hair.

"I'm sorry if I don't have time for you. Tomorrow, I'll be staying here, because I just wanted to be with you. I'm really sorry for everything, Natalie. I hope that someday or tomorrow, you will forgive me.", I said as a tear fell from my eye.

I kissed her forehead gently as I finally left her room quietly and I went back to my room to go to sleep.