Chapter 28

Kristoff 's POV

My mom is at home, doing her work while Aunt Cynthia went outside to buy some breakfast. I'm the only one here to keep an eye on Natalie. I grabbed a chair as I placed it beside Natalie's bed, sat on it, and held Natalie's hand.

"Natalie, I know you're not yet awake, but I hope you can hear me. Natalie.... I-I'm really really sorry. I'm very sorry for hurting you, for slapping you in the cheek just because you can't accept the fact that I'm your childhood friend. When you wake up, I..... I hope you can forgive me this time. I know I've treated you so bad but I hope you can still forgive and accept me. I'm sorry Natalie for everything I did to you.", I sobbed very hard as I kissed her hand.

After I kissed her hand, I suddenly saw a tear that fell from her right eye. She really can hear me, even though she's asleep. I told myself. I stood up as I went near her face and kissed her forehead.

"Natalie, once again, I'm really sorry. Even though you're still angry at me for some reason, I still love you very much and I hope you can always remember it.". I cried as I kissed her forehead once more.

After I said that, a tear fell from her eye once again. She really can hear me, and I'm glad she understands what I really feel for her.

"Kristoff, breakfast is here.", Aunt Cynthia said as she came in.

I suddenly wiped my tears before Aunt Cynthia could notice that I cried.

"Did you cry?", she asled me while I'm chewing my food.
"No.", I said.
"It's ok. I know you cried, because you feel sorry for Natalie.", she said.
"Yes, I do feel sorry for her.", I said.
"Don't worry. Natalie is a very kind person. I'm sure she'll forgive you when she wakes up.", Aunt Cynthia said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Marga's POV

It's already 12:30 pm in the afternoon, and of course, since I'm going to the hospital with Ben, we decided to buy lunch for us and for Kristoff and Aunt Cynthia.

After we bought the food that we're going to eat for lunch, we took an elevator and we reached the second floor as I knocked the door of Natalie's room. The door opened and it revealed Aunt Cynthia.

"Hi Marga! Hi Ben! Come in!", she said as we came inside.
"What's that?", Kristoff asked us.
"Uhh.... we actually bought lunch.", I said.
"Oh! That's so kind of you! And since you already bought our lunch, then let's eat altogether." Aunt Cynthia said.

We started to eat the food that Ben and I bought, when suddenly, Kristoff wondered where Robert was.

"Where's Robert by the way?", Kristoff asked.
"At home, but he already told me that he's on his way.", I said.
"Ok!", he said.

The door suddenly opened and it revealed Robert. I guess we're all complete now.

"Hi Robert!", Aunt Cynthia said.
"Hi Aunt Cynthia!", Robert replied back.
"Did you eat lunch already?", I asked.
"Yeah I did!", he said.

After we ate lunch, I suddenly started to become worried about Natalie. I hope she can wake up soon, because I really miss talking to her.

"Do you still love Natalie even though she's still mad at you for some reason?", I asked Kristoff.
"Yes I do. I still care for her, though.", Kristoff said.
"I hope you guys could make up when Natalie is already awake.", Robert said.
"Don't worry. I know that deep inside her heart, she will never break her friendship with me, and I also know that she's been wearing the necklace that I've given to her when we're still young so she can still remember me.", Kristoff said.

While we're talking, Kristoff 's mom suddenly came as she opened the door.

"Hi Aunt May!", we said.
"May!", Aunt Cynthia said as she hugged Aunt May.
"How's Natalie?", Aunt May asked.
"She's fine, but she's not yet awake.", Aunt Cynthia said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ben's POV

While I'm talking to Marga, Kristoff, and Robert, Aunt Cynthia and Aunt May are also talking, when suddenly, the door opened and it revealed the doctor.

"Doc!", Aunt Cynthia said.
"Good evening! I have something to tell you about Natalie's condition.", he said.

Now I'm nervous about it, and everyone's also nervouse about what the doctor will say. Natalie's also one of my dear friends, amd I hope nothing serious will happen to her.

"Well, Natalie's ok already. But everytime I check her up sometimes, her fingers would move, but her eyes won't open. So I'm telling everyone of you to keep an eye on her, 'cause there's a possibility that she might wake up without any of you knowing.", the doctor said.

Oh thank goodness it's not serious! We're so glad that Natalie's feeling better already, and we also hope that she could wake up soon!

"Ok! Thank you doc!", Aunt Cynthia said while the doctor already left.
"Aunt Cynthia, is it ok if I could stay here for a while just to keep an eye on Natalie?", Marga said.
"Sure, since I'm also the one who buys breakfast every morning, I cannot keep an eye on my daughter.", Aunt Cynthia said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

Aunt Cynthia went home for a while just to get extra things, while Robert and Ben already went home. Marga's here with me today to stay with us, because tomorrow, I'll be going home for a while just to get something, and my mom will be going here tomorrow to visit Natalie.

"Do you miss Natalie?", Marga asked me.
"Yes, I really missed her.", I said.
"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll forgive you!", Marga said.