Chapter 8

Natalie's POV

What a refreshing day! And since it's refreshing, I don't want anyone or anything that would mess up with me today, especially if it's Adrian.

"Hello there, Natalie! Wow...... I think you're growing more and more beautiful nowadays!", Adrian said as he stopped to where he was going.
"Adrian, please stop!", I demanded him.
"What? I'm just complimenting!", he denied.
"Please, stop! Don't wait for me to get angry at you!", I said.
"Then so what if you get angry at me?", he said sarcastically until I slapped his face.
"You're not really stopping! You did nothing but to approach me all day until I'll start to fall for you! When will you stop doing this to me?! When?! If I'm your girlfriend already?!", I said angrily until Marga showed up.
"Hey Natalie! What's wrong?", Marga asked me.
"Nothing! Just a misunderstanding!", I said calmly.
"Natalie, I love you! And I'll do anything for you! Will you be my girlfriend? Please say yes!", Adrian said while I suddenly noticed how Marga felt disgusted about what she heard.
"And what if I said no?! What are you gonna do?!", I said calmly.
"I'll do the same!", Adrian said.
"Adrian...... I'm sorry but...... NO! I'LL NEVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, AND I WILL NEVER FALL FOR A JERK LIKE YOU!", I said as Marga and I left him speechless.

Marga and I already went inside the classroom, since classes are not starting yet. But then, for a few minutes, since Adrian and I are classmates, I noticed that he hasn't came inside the classroom yet.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

When Natalie and Marga went inside the classroom a while ago before classes started, I noticed how angry and stressed is Natalie a while ago.

"You ok? You're so quiet until now.", Ben told me.
"Yeah I'm fine! It's just that, when Natalie and Marga went in the classroom a while ago before classes started, I noticed how angry and stressed Natalie is.", I said.
"Yeah, I also noticed it a while ago! What happened, though? Why is she stressed a while ago when she went in the classroom?", Ben asked.
"Maybe it has something to do with Adrian!", I said.
"Yeah, I think so! 'Cause everytime Adrian tries to get close to Natalie, Natalie will always be angry!", Ben said.
"Yeah! True!", I said.

After I ate my lunch with Ben, Adrian suddenly approached me and pushed me on top of the locker, grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"You're taking everything away from me! And you also took Natalie away from me!", Adrian said as he punched me while I pushed him.
"I'm not taking her away from you! I'm already trying my best to stay away from her so that, we won't fight!", I said.
"Oh really?! What about yesterday?! You brought her to her house!", Adrian said.
"Why are you jealous? Natalie is the one who told me to go home with her, and for your information, we're neighbors, so that's why, she told me yesterday to take her home, so if I were you, just SHUT UP and don't mind the two of us, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!", I said.

Adrian was about to say something, but suddenly, Natalie and Marga approached us.

"Adrian, stop!", Marga shouted.
"What did you do to him?!", Natalie told Adrian angrily.
"I punished him, of course! Because he took you home yesterday!", Adrian said.
"Do you even have the right to stop him from taking Natalie home?", Marga asked Adrian.
"And why would you say that? You don't even have an evidence!", Adrian said.
"Because I'm the one who asked Kristoff to take me home!", Natalie said in front of Adrian.
"There! There's your evidence! Are you satisfied?!", Kristoff said.
"We're not yet done, Kristoff!", Adrian said as he left.
"Are you ok?", Natalie asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine!", I said.
"You should go to the clinic to heal your wound!", Marga said.
"Ok!", I said.