Chapter 22

Natalie's POV

I'm at my bedroom already, since I just recently came home from school, when suddenly, my mom told me an unexpecting news.

"Natalie, I have news for you.", my mom told me.
"Yes mom? What is it?", I asked.
"Kristoff and his mom will now be staying with us from now on.", she said.

Oh gosh! Really, Kristoff and Aunt May are going to stay with us?! I don't know how I will react. Should I be angry or surprised?! It's double pressure for me!

"But mom....", I was about to say something but my mom suddenly spoke.
"Since it's just the two of us living in this house, maybe it's time for us to add 2 people here to live with us.", she said.
"Why?", I asked.
"Because someday, this house will belong to you! I know your dad owns this house, but he promised us that someday, it'll forever be yours, and no one could steal it!", she said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

My mom told me the news that we'll be living with Natalie and her mom already. Gosh, I mean, Natalie and I recently just had a misunderstanding, and now, she wants me to live with her?

"Why are you doing this mom?", I asked her.
"Because it's the only way that can fix your friendship with Natalie!", she said.

I really can't do this! I just hope that she can change her mind. I mean, Natalie really hates me right now, because of what I did to her. And there's no chance that she'll forgive me.

"It's ok. Someday, you and Natalie will be ok again. Just trust me!", my mom told me.
"Ok.", I said with a sigh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Natalie's POV

Marga: Seriously?! You're now living with Kristoff?!
Me: Yeah, but he'll move here next week.

I told Marga a while ago the news that my mom told me, and of course, Marga cannot believe it because of what just happens recently between me and Kristoff.

Marga: Wow! The two of you just had a misunderstanding, and now, both of your parents agreed that the two of you will now live together?!
Me: Yeah, I know right?! It will be very stressful for me, though.
Marga: But if something happens, just tell me.
Me: I will!