Chapter 18

Natalie's POV

I'm at home already, eating dinner when suddenly, my mom sat beside me while I'm eating.

"Honey, I have something to tell you!", my mom told me.
"What is it?", I asked while chewing the food in my mouth.
"I invited Kristoff and his mom to go here in our house tomorrow!", she said happily.

I almost choked because of what I heard! I'm not even expecting that Kristoff and his mom will be coming here tomorrow, and now, I think I lost my confidence.

"And then?", I asked.
"Kristoff's mom really wants to see you in person, you know. I mean, me and Kristoff's mom are best friends, so we are giving the two of you a chance to get to know each other.", my mom told me.

Really?! I mean, I've know Kristoff for almost 6 months already. Maybe she just wants the two of us to be close like friends or something.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kristoff 's POV

My mom suddenly announced to me that the two of us are going to Natalie's house tomorrow because my mom is friends with Natalie's mom.

"Hon, we're going to go visit my best friend tomorrow.", my mom told me.
"You mean Aunt Cynthia? Natalie's mom?", I said.
"Yeah! It's been years already and the two of us haven't met like everyday.", my mom said.
"Ok!", I said.

I feel so cold just because my mom mentioned Natalie's name. I know she rejected me but I'll try my best to just act natural to her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Natalie's POV

I'm here alreay inside my bedroom, about to sleep, but instead of sleeping, I texted Marga first.

Marga: Your mom invited Kristoff and his mom tomorrow at your house? Wow, that's great!
Me: No! It's not! I mean, Kristoff doesn't talk to me anymore because of rejecting him, so I'm more nervous if I should talk to him tomorrow or not.
Marga: It will be fine! Just act natural tomorrow. When something happens to the two of you, just tell me, ok?
Me: Yeah sure! Thanks for looking out for me always!
Marga: Of course! We're best friends since grade school, and we always support each other right?
Me: Yeah! Let's just go to sleep, we still have school tomorrow!
Marga: Yeah sure! Goodnight!
Me: Goodnight!

I suddenly thought about what will happen tomorrow. Should I act natural in front of Kristoff tomorrow? Oh gosh, I'm so nervous!