The New Boy In Town Chapter 2

Bliss was having breakfast as she continued to think about those poor girls who were getting killed at night. Bliss turned on the TV to watch the news.

"The murderer has strucked once again as another female was killed last night by the alley way while she was trying to get home. She was stabbed in the chest and bleeding everywhere."

"The agents that arrived said that there was no trace of evidence from the murderer."

"So we think it's best that everyone should stay indoors by 6:00pm. Especially the teenage girls. Investigations are continuing."

"I will find that son of a bitch that killed those poor girls. What is their deal anyway and why are they doing this?" Bliss turned off the TV and puts her plates in the sink.

"Maybe a walk will clear my mind." Bliss went to get herself ready and then left the house.

Bliss flipped her quills slightly as she looked around the neighborhood and saw some people doing their own thing.

Bliss smiled a little but slightly frown afraid for their safety. Suddenly, she saw a moving truck by a house. She had a feeling that someone was either moving in or out.

Then she saw a black and red hedgehog wearing a leather jacket coming out of the house. She stood from her spot as she watched him walk towards the truck.

"He must be new here. It would be nice to make a new friend." Bliss put on her smile as she walked towards him.

"Hello." The hedgehog turned his head and looked at her. Bliss just kept the smile on her face.

"Hey."

"Are you new to town."

"Yup."

"Welcome to the neighborhood. My name is Bliss The Hedgehog. What's your name?"

"Shadow, Shadow The Hedgehog."

"It's very nice to meet you Shadow. Would you like some help?"

"Thanks but I think some of my stuff is to heavy."

"I don't mind. Besides, I have super strength."

"Alright then. Thanks."

"No problem." Bliss began to help Shadow move his stuff into his house. Once they finished, Bliss looked at him.

"Is that everything?"

"Yeah. You didn't have to help me you know."

"I know but I wanted to. Hey. I have a question for you?"

"What is it?"

"Have you heard about the murderer on the lose?"

"No. Why?"

"They've been murdering teenage girls at night and they're still on the lose."

"I see."

"So I just wanted to warn you and also be careful out there."

"Alright."

"And...do you wanna be friends and maybe hang out sometime whenever you're all settled in?"

"Sure."

"Great! Here's my number and my address." Bliss gives Shadow the piece of paper.

"I'll let you settle in and it's great to meet you Shadow."

"You too."

"Bye!" Bliss said as she ran off. Shadow gave her a small wave and began to unpack. Bliss left his house with a smile.

"He seems nice." Suddenly, Bliss saw Espio.

"Hi Espio!"

"Hey Bliss. What you up to?"

"I just met the new neighbor."

"Oh cool. Did you warn them about the murder issue?"

"Yup."

"Alright. Are you doing anything at the moment?"

"Not really."

"Would you like to hang out with me?"

"Sure." Espio smiled as he took her hand and began to walk with her.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Vector: There's been another murder.
Shadow: Why are you so nice to me?
Charmy: Espio is swearing again.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 3. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️