Embarrassing Moment Chapter 6

Bliss woke up slowly rubbing her eyes as she slowly sat up. Then she widened her eyes, realizing what happened last night.

Bliss slowly peaked under the blanket and saw that she had no clothes on. She turned her head and saw Shadow sleeping who was also not wearing clothes. Bliss blushed in embarrassment.

*Thinks* "I don't know what happened but last night...for the very first time, I felt loved." Then she remembers that kiss he gave her.

*Thinks* "He also took my first kiss." "Bliss turned her head and saw Shadow slowly waking up, moaning in pain while holding his head.

"What happened last night?" Bliss stayed quiet, blushing like crazy. Shadow turned his head and widened his eyes a little.

"Bliss?" Shadow noticed that she was covering herself with a blanket. Shadow looked on the floor and saw the clothes that they were wearing last night was on the floor. Every last one of them. Shadow blushed and looked at her.

"Did we just..." Bliss nodded slowly. Shadow didn't say a word as he turned his head.

I have never felt this embarrassed in my life. I looked at his chest and saw his rock hard abs, making me blush. Shadow looked at me and said,

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"It's alright." Shadow grabbed his clothes and got dressed. Bliss got dressed as well.

"Well...I'll see you later."

"O-Ok." Shadow left her house quietly. She stood there for a while until she got a call from Espio.

"The Chief needs to see us right away."

"I'm on my way." Bliss hanged up and puts on her uniform and then runs out of the house. At the agent station, the chief was looking at me and my friends.

"I have a job for you. I need you to try to find the murderers next target and capture them before they escape."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Bliss asked.

"Yeah. He can come out from anywhere." Vector said.

"That's why we have him." The Chief said as he moved to the side. A male bat walked towards them.

"This is Derek The Bat. A.K.A, agent 23856. He can help you out and tell you."

"So what is he? Some sort of psychic?" Vector asked sarcastic.

"Look out for the wet floor." Derek said in a dark tone.

"What wet floor?" Vector said as he started walking and then slipped onto his back.

"Ow!" Charmy started laughing.

"Wait a minute. Instead of looking for the target, then maybe he can tell us who the murderer is!" Bliss said.

"I don't want to ruin the surprise." Derek said.

"Wait what!? You're not gonna tell us!?"

"I do things my way, you do things your way."

"You son of a bitch! Do you want the women to continue to die!?"

"Do you want my help or not because I can just walk through that door right now." Bliss growled a little.

"Fine..." Derek closed his eyes and began to have a vision. Once he was finished, he looked at them.

"A female green fox is the next victim. She'll be heading near the cemetery."

"Alright! Now when it gets dark, get there as soon as possible before she does." The Chief said.

"Yes sir!" Bliss and her friends left the station.

*Thinks* "Your crimes will soon be over murderer." Bliss thought to herself as she and her friends went home.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Bliss: Do you see anything?
Espio: Let's go!
Charmy: I'm bored.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 7. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️