At The Bar Chapter 5

Me and the boys discovered another dead body. This one broke me into tears because she was pregnant by 3 months. Her boyfriend did nothing but cry. I clinched my fists, feeling angry. This has to stop.

"I-I tried to save her b-but the murderer was to fast and they stabbed her a bunch of times in the back and w-when I tried to grab her, the murderer stabbed me on the hand and hip and k-knocked me out cold by hitting me on the h-head." The male said.

"I'm so sorry sir." Bliss said.

"P-Please...help me." Bliss looked at Vector.

"Get him to the hospital and take the body as well."

"On it!" Vector said as he did what she said.

"That mother fucker! Murdering a pregnant teenager! This is to much! We must find this bitch!" Bliss said in anger.

"Agreed." Espio said. Suddenly, they heard a soda can sound on the floor.

"Huh?"

"Hey! Look!" Charmy said as he pointed at the mysterious figure.

"Hey you!" Bliss yelled as the figure quickly ran off. I'm

"Let's get him!" Espio said.

"Or her..." Charmy said.

"Whatever let's go!" They began to chase the mobian. "Get back here!" The mobian continued to run.

Bliss summons vines to grab the mobian but they quickly dodged it and kept running. Bliss saw them running towards the alley.

"Got nowhere to run now." When they turn to the alley way, the mobian was gone.

"Where did he go?" Espio asked.

"Or she..." Charmy said.

"Charmy!"

"What? We don't even know if it's a he or a she."

"Well whoever that was, it was the murderer for sure." Bliss said. Meanwhile with the murderer. They arrived home and walked towards the bedroom.

"What took you so long?" There was a random female on the bed.

"I was busy."

"You're always busy." The mobian climbed into bed and was over her.

"Well tonight I'm all yours." They kissed each other deeply. The next day,

Bliss was still thinking on how to catch the murderer when suddenly she heard a knock on the door. She walked towards the door and opened it and saw it was Shadow.

"Hey Shadow."

"Hey Bliss. Are you busy?"

"I might have some free time. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me somewhere."

"Sure."

"Let's go then." Shadow took her hand making her blush as they left the house and walked for a while.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Once they arrived at their destination, Bliss noticed that they were at a bar.

"A bar? Aren't we a little too young for this?"

"Relax." Shadow said as he took out two fake IDs.

"How'd you get my picture?"

"I'm talented at this." Shadow gave the guard the IDs and then lets them in. Shadow grabbed the IDs and walked inside.

Bliss slowly followed as she looked around. Everyone was drinking, watching TV and playing pool. Shadow sat down and ordered some drinks. Bliss looked at it nervously.

"Don't tell me you haven't had a drink before."

"Uh...no. I haven't."

"Just try a sip." Bliss looked at it and took a tiny sip. She kinda liked it but didn't want it.

"Don't want it? Aw well. More for me." Shadow said as he drinks more. A little later, Shadow started to become drunk.

"Shadow? Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine. I just...I just need another drink."

"I think you had to much."

"Well aren't you one sexy thing." Bliss blushed a little.

"I'll take you to my place."

"You are hot." Bliss grabbed Shadow and took him to her place. When they arrived, Shadow grabbed her and took her to the bedroom.

"Shadow?" Shadow threw her into the bed and climbed on top of her. Bliss can smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Shadow? What are you doing?"

"You're gonna be mine. Right here. Right now." Bliss blushed madly as Shadow kissed her roughly. They begin their make out session until things started to get further.

Here's a sneak peek for the next Chapter:

Shadow: What happened last night?
Espio: You ok?
Bliss: It's ok.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 6. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

*I might edit the last part later*