At The Hospital Chapter 10

I called one of my friends to come pick us up. He arrived 5 minutes later and took us to the hospital.

"Thank you so much Scott. I really appreciate it." Bliss said. Scott nodded and arrived in front of the station. He got out of the car and summoned a wheelchair for Bliss and Charmy.

He summoned some crutches for Espio. Vector was fine so he was able to help Charmy inside while Scott took Bliss in.

Espio followed them as they walked in. The Chief was there and he looked at them.

"What happened?" I looked down in disappointment.

"We failed."

"What?!"

"He was to fast Chief. We don't know what else to do." Espio said.

"Still can't believe Vector didn't get hurt. He's usually the one who does." Charmy said.

"Shut up kid or I'll really get angry." Vector said.

"Meany." Charmy said as he crossed his arms. The Chief sighed and said,

"Just get some rest guys. You did your best." The Chief left with the other police.

Meanwhile I was reading some hospital magazines while in the hospital bed when suddenly a knock came on my door.

"You have a visitor." The doctor said.

"Send them in." I said. The doctor moved to the side and let Shadow in. He came in with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and walked towards me.

"Shadow?"

"Hey Bliss. Just wanted to check on you." He noticed that Bliss has a wounded leg.

"What happened to your leg?"

"The murderer stabbed me when I was trying to save the girl. We failed though. It's all my fault." She lowered her ears sadly.

"Don't blame yourself. You'll find him."

"He just to fast though and to clever. I don't know how we are gonna even stop him."

"May I give a suggestion?"

"Hmm?" "Maybe instead looking for the girls, maybe you should pretend to be one."

"What do you mean?"

"Like pretend you are one of those target girls and maybe he'll show up."

"Shadow you are a genius! I wish you could join us though."

"Same but you know I work at nights."

"Yeah I know." Shadow gave her the flowers which made her smile.

"Hope you feel better. Maybe we can hang out once your healed."

"I'd like that." Shadow waved goodbye and left her room. When he past Espio's room, he said,

"Shadow?" Shadow looked at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit Bliss."

"But how did you know that she was in the hospital? We didn't call anyone since the incident besides Scott."

"I have my ways. Get better soon." Shadow said as he walked away.

"Hmm...." Espio placed his hand on his chin, thinking deeply to himself.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 11. Have a wonderful day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️