My Heart Turned Dark Chapter 14

With Sonic and Tails, they were talking to each other with Sonic behind the glass.

"You gotta believe I'm innocent Tails. You're my best friend. You're my bro!"

"I know Sonic but... sometimes I don't know what to believe. I mean, you were acting strange lately."

"Only because I wake up with memory loss somehow!"

"Alright times up." The security guard said as he grabbed Sonic.

"Bring me so Chilli Dogs if you can Tails!" Sonic said as he was being dragged away. Tails sighed and left the station.

Meanwhile with Shadow and Bliss, Bliss was tied to the bed with power lock chains while Shadow was sharpening his knife.

Bliss was scared and shocked to see the hedgehog she had a crush on, turned out to be the real murderer. So Sonic was telling the truth but...none of this makes any sense.

"It was really you this whole time?!"

"Believe it or not, yes."

"How could you do this?! I trusted you!"

"You shouldn't have said hello to me. Finding out would of been less harder for you."

"So our love was a lie?!"

"Of course not. I really did fall for you."

"Then why are you doing this? What made you do this?!"

"You wanna know why? Fine." Shadow sat down next to her as he kept sharpening his knife. Bliss gulped as she was shaking very nervously.

"It all started many years ago. I had a girlfriend who's name was Katie. She was very nice and very caring. We did a lot together. Had dates, lots of laughs, we went to high school together."

"But unfortunately, some girls in our school didn't like Katie because she was dating me. They treated her like hell and made her miserable almost everyday."

"At first, I didn't believe it since I felt for their innocent acts bit once I saw how badly hurt she was, I got so angry so I went up to them and told them to leave her alone."

"I told Katie that I would protect her but one night, when she was asleep at her home, they... ended her life. When I found out at school the next day, I was so angry and went to them."

"They said they warned her about her being near me bit since she didn't listen, they had to end her life. I got so pissed off that I ended their lives one by one by sending them a fake invitation to a party which was in this cabin."

"I nearly regretted for what I did and tried to move on so I had next girlfriend, Milly, She warmed my heart again after the loss of Katie but I realized that she cheated on me with another guy."

"She said that she was only using me to play with my emotions and learn my weakness. I ended her life as well. I couldn't take it anymore. My heart couldn't handle this much pain and I couldn't trust anyone anymore."

"So I decided to see how it feels for others to lose their love. I wanted to end love relationships. I wanted my love life to end because it was gonna end a disaster but then I saw you."

"At first, I didn't want anything to do with you because I didn't want to be alone again or betrayed but you are different. You filled up my heart that has been in pain for years."

"But of course...I was... cheating on you even before we met. I had another girlfriend who I tried trusting but she was to needy all the time so...I had Sonic help me with that."

"You... cheated on me?!"

"Yeah I'm sorry. I didn't know if I should trust you but now that I do, I decided to end her life to be with you."

"How did you get Sonic involved? If you're the actual killer, how was Sonic in your disguise?"

"I stole some of Tails technology and implanted a small chip in Sonic's neck to control him. Of course I had to erase his memory so he doesn't get suspicious."

"Remember the graveyard? That was him. I also had him take care of the girl I had while I was with you because I knew you would find out if he had no where to go so I basically made you arrest Sonic instead. Of course I did the rest."

"You....You bastard!"

"Don't be mad Bliss. Now you have me all to yourself." Shadow said as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"Are you gonna kill me too?"

"No. I'm just gonna keep you here forever with me. We can create a new happy life together but if you disobey, things will get complicated." Bliss got really scared. In her mind, she said,

"I hope the guys can find me soon!"

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 15. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️