Motorcycle Ride Chapter 4

After a few days of investigation, I have been waiting for days for Shadow to arrive but he never did. Maybe he didn't want to be my friend after all.

Suddenly, I heard motor sound. I looked outside and saw Shadow parking his motorcycle in front of my house and walking towards the door. I blushed slightly and walked towards the door.

I heard the door bell and quickly opened the door. Shadow looked at me with his ruby eyes.

"H-Hey Shadow."

"Hey Bliss. Listen, I'm sorry for ignoring you the past few days. I just needed time for myself. I just got here and I don't usually trust people that quick."

"It's alright. I understand."

"Wanna join me? I'm going for a drive for a while."

"S-Sure." Shadow smiled a little and walked towards his bike. Bliss followed as Shadow gave her an extra helmet. Bliss puts in on and climbs on behind him.

"Hang on tight." Bliss nodded as Shadow began to drive. Bliss held on tight, blushing a little.

*Thinks* " He feels so warm. Wait? What am I saying? I just met him." Shadow felt Bliss holding him and slightly blushed.

*Thinks* "This feeling...I had it before but...why now?" Shadow shook his head a little as he continued driving.

Bliss looked around and saw everything that they past by. I was actually having a great time with Shadow. Hopefully one day, we can do this again.

"So Shadow? Where exactly are we going?"

"I'm not quite sure yet. Maybe someplace that catches my eye." Shadow looked around and kept driving. Once Shadow spotted a place, he parked right next to it and got off. I got off as well and took off the helmet.

"A restaurant?"

"Yeah. Is that ok?" Shadow asked while taking off his helmet.

"Yeah that's fine. I am a little hungry."

"Alright then." Shadow walked inside as Bliss followed him. They sat down and looked for something to eat.

"So Shadow? What made you move here?"

"Not much really. Just needed to find a new place."

"Alright. What was your last home like?"

"Boring mostly."

"Oh."

*Thinks* "Maybe he doesn't like to talk much." Later we ordered our food and talked for a while. Well...at least tried to anyway.

I couldn't help but blush every time I look at him. This new feeling...feels nice. Shadow soon finishes his food and noticed that I was staring at him.

"You ok?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry."

"It's fine. It's kinda cute." I blushed a little when he said that.

"Ready to go for another ride?"

"S-Sure." Shadow paid for the food and left the restaurant. Bliss followed him outside and puts the helmet back on as he did as well.

We both got on and he started driving. I held onto him tight and watched him drive. I can hear his heart slightly. It was beating a little faster than usual. I wonder why.

We both stayed quiet most of the time until he finally dropped me off home. I got off and gave him the helmet.

"Thanks for the ride Shadow."

"No problem. Glad you had fun." Shadow gave me a small smile. Bliss smiled back with a blush.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Cool. See ya."

"Bye." Shadow took of with his motorcycle while Bliss walked inside her home.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Bliss: You ok Shadow?
Shadow: Hey.
Espio: Let's go!

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 5. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️