A Failed Mission Chapter 9

That night, Bliss and her friends have another mission to save a mobian. When Bliss was in the car, Shadow started calling.

"Hey Shadow."

"Hey Bliss. What are you up to?"

"Me and my friends are still trying to catch this criminal. Hey! You should come with us! More help could be useful!"

"I'd love to but I have work today."

"Oh...ok. Well I'll see you later Shadow."

"Bye."

"Bye." Bliss hanged up as they arrived their destination. They waited patiently for the female to arrive. Except for Charmy.

"I'm bored."

"Why do you even come then?"

"I don't know." Espio rolled his eyes. Charmy looked outside and saw the mobian.

"I see her!" Charmy said as he quickly left the car.

"Charmy! Wait!" Vector yelled.

"Lady! You have to get out of here!"

"Who are you?"

"Never mind that! Get out of here now before..." Suddenly, the murderer showed up and punched Charmy pretty hard.

The mobian gasped in fear. Bliss and the others quickly got out of the car. Vector went to go help Charmy while Bliss and Espio ran towards the girl who was being held by the murderer. She was totally scared.

"Let her go!" Bliss yelled.

"We meet again girly. You are wasting your time so why don't you just go home."

"I don't think so!" Espio went camouflage and walked behind the murderer. He punched him and quickly grabs the girl, becoming visible again.

"Run!" The girl quickly ran.

"Not this time!" He knocked down Espio and threw the knife at the girl. Bliss widened her eyes and quickly summoned some vines to grab it but it just cut threw them and the knife stabbed her back, making her scream in pain.

"No!" Bliss ran towards the girl but the murderer grabbed her and stabbed her leg hard with the other knife. Bliss screamed as she held her leg in pain. The murderer walked towards the girl and finished her off. Bliss was frozen. She couldn't save her.

"No!" The murderer looked at her.

"You left me with no choice. I had to hurt you one way or another." He began to ran off as Bliss began to cry softly.

Here's a sneak peek of the next Chapter:

Espio: Hmm...
Shadow: What?
Bliss: We failed.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 10. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️