The New World

Five Sisters, Five Personalities, One Destination

Asta Marwick is the oldest sister of the Marwick siblings. At twenty-five years old she has taken a motherly role in the family and is very protective of her siblings. She is very trustworthy and intelligent. Politeness is something she holds high in regard, as well as dignity. She is rather conservative and despite of her age, has not married yet.

Grida Marwick is the second oldest sister and has lived a life of rebellion and seclusion for twenty-three years. She is not very fond of her siblings and is therefore not close to them. She does everything against the rules and has no sense of empathy at all. She likes male attention and has bedded many already but does not seek a husband. 

Freya Marwick is a free spirited girl who has been on earth for only twenty years. She is the most intelligent of all siblings, but does not like to brag about it. She is very friendly and outgoing and is always in for a chat. She can be rather clumsy, especially when she is nervous and is emberassed by it. Freya is very obesvative about her surroundings, yet trusts easily.

Isibel Marwick is blessed by the age of nineteen with exquisite beauty. As calm and charming as her looks are, she is a complete different person on the inside. She is the life of the household with her bubbly attitude and contagious smile. She loves a good party and will not miss an oportunity to celebrate anything. She is very brave and does not flinch for any challenge.

Maria Marwick is the youngest sibling of the five sisters and is, despite of being sixteen years old, very shy and reserved. Just like her sister Isibel she has a bubbly personaly but does not let it shine through often. She is very caring of anything living and loves her family dearly. She believes that all people have something good in them and does not give up on anyone easily.

Agnes Marwick is the mother of five daughters and has recently lost her husband to a plague that haunted the natives of the Old World. Born a witch, she has always had a connection to the earth and loved working in her garden, but after her husband's death, the lively mother turned into a lifeless being. She became very irritated and did not seem to care about her daughters anymore. However, in order to protect her family, she moved to the New World across the Seas.

A/N: I suggest you do read this because it'll help understanding the background story a little more and explaines the characters behavior. I do explain some things in the story but take this as an extra.