He's jealous

Key for future chapters:
O/g/n- Osomatsu's girlfriend
K/g/n- Karamatsu's girlfriend
C/g/n- Choromatsu's girlfriend
I/g/n- Ichimatsu's girlfriend
J/g/n- Jyushimatsu's girlfriend
T/g/n- Todomatsu's girlfriend

Osomatsu
"So you really enjoyed it?" Choromatsu asked as I hand him back the book I borrowed. I nod "yeah it was amazing! I would love if you could let me borrow another. If you don't mind." I say and he nods with a small blush. "Sure, actually c/g/n has one I could loan you." He says and before I could answer Osomatsu buts in. "Speaking of c/g/n. Don't you have a date with her?" He asks walking over "um. No." Choromatsu says but Osomatsu urges him to leave "oh well why don't you go ask if she wants to do something." Osomatsu says pushing Choromatsu out of the room.

I was surprised. Osomatsu closed the door and walked over to me hugging me. "You're mine." He says kissing my cheek and I roll my eyes "alright mr. jealous. Jeez you can be unbelievable sometimes." He just shrugs and kissed me. "You love me anyway." He says and I smile "of course I do."

Karamatsu
I was going on lunch break when one of my coworkers started a conversation. His name was Sora and I considered him a good friend. "Hey y/n do you want to get lunch together? My treat!" He asked and I accepted. As we ate our lunch we chatted until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around and was surprised to see Karamatsu. "Oh hey, what are you doing here?" I ask and he smiled "I was just walking by and saw you so I thought I'd say hello." He says kissing my cheek before looking over to Sora. "Now who are you?" Karamatsu asks with a tight smile "oh how rude of me. I'm Sora, her coworker. You must be Karamatsu; y/n's man. You are right y/n, he is a cutie." I snicker as Karamatsu quirked an eyebrow. I had Karamatsu sit down and join the conversation until I had to return to work. I let Sora go ahead and turn to Karamatsu with my arms crossed "your cute when you're jealous but you don't need to be jealous of Sora." I say and he blushed "yeah I know that now..sorry." I giggled softly and kissed him before heading back to work.

Choromatsu
I was hanging out with Ichimatsu and I/g/n along with Choromatsu. I found a good friend in I/g/n, she was so nice. We were all in the living room of Choromatsu's home talking amongst ourselves. I was laying back against Choromatsu's chest with his arms around me while I/g/n snuggled into Ichimatsu's side. I smile "you guys are so cute." I say and I/g/n rolled her eyes "no way. You guys are. Oh by the way we loved watching the exorcist. Thanks for the suggestion." She says and I nod

"No problem. I love horror movies but I don't watch them with Choromatsu because I don't want to scare him." I say with a giggle. I/g/n and I continue to enthuse about horror movies with Ichimatsu joining in with his own opinions. Then I felt Choromatsu tighten his arms around my waist and let out a quiet whine. I glanced over at him but he hid his face into my neck but I saw he was pouting. "Ichimatsu let's go tend to the cats." I/g/n says pulling her boyfriend up and leaving us alone. I turned around to face Choromatsu and kiss his cheek. "You could have just said you were jealous and wanted attention." I say and he blushed "I wasn't jealous." I smirk and kiss him softly "sure you weren't." I tease before hugging him.

Ichimatsu
Ichimatsu and I were at the pool today. Though, Ichimatsu was very hesitant about going at first. I assumed that he was insecure about his body so I assured him it would be okay and that there was no reason to worry. He honestly looked cute in his swimsuit. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I don't know why you're so insecure. I love your chubby body." I say and he blushed before sitting on the lounge chair with his knees to his chest. He urged me to go swim while he just watched. And so I did, I hopped into the pool and swam for a while. But I soon felt lonely so I exit with intent to get Ichimatsu swimming.

A guy blocked my path and he had a smirk. "Hello there cutie." He says and I cringed. Now I like nicknames as they are cute but I hate guys who use those names to "get a girl". "Back off dude. I have a boyfriend." He scoffs "I know. I saw you with him. You deserve so much better than him. I mean he's a fat-" he was cut off by my boyfriend walking over glaring at him. Now when Ichimatsu glares at someone that's your first and only warning. "Leave. My girlfriend. Alone." He says in a scary tone "or else what?" The guy asks stepping forward. Yeah he was pushed into the pool and we left.

He later told me that I was the reason he didn't want us going to the pool. He was afraid of guys hitting on me and when it happened he of course got jealous. I actually found it cute that he was jealous, even if it was kinda scary.
(Sorry if this was a little long)

Jyushimatsu
So I have this giant stuffed bear that I absolutely loved. It had been a present from my daddy for my 21st birthday, I love stuffed animals even as an adult. Jyushimatsu knew this and even said it was cute. Well today I was leaning back against the giant bear watching TV with jyushimatsu sitting beside me.

I would notice jyushimatsu glancing at me every now and then. I was curious if he was okay or if he needed something but then I got an idea of what was wrong. I decided to tease him and see if my theory was right. I fidget around to change into a comfortable sitting position and snuggle into the soft bear with a drawn out content sigh. That's when jyushimatsu wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap ,pinning me against his chest, with his arms around my waist. I laugh softly and placed my hands on top of his. "You are such a cutie." I say and he hummed before snuggling his face into my neck.

Todomatsu
Todomatsu had decided to introduce me to a friend of his. So we were at a local bar waiting for the friend. Then a heard a smooth voice call Todomatsu. I turn and tilt my head because the man looked familiar. "Y/n, this is a friend of mine Atsushi. Atsushi this is my girlfriend." Todomatsu says and I nod extending my hand. "Nice to meet you sir." I say and he shook my hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you. Though I have seen you working at the local bakery." He says and I felt it click in my mind.

"Oh yeah, I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you." I say with a laugh and he chuckled "oh it's okay. I didn't know you were his girlfriend. He is very lucky to have a beautiful woman like yourself." He says and I blush "um well thank you." I say and Todomatsu laughs nervously "yes I am lucky aren't I. Let's sit down and order something to drink." Todomatsu says sitting us down but he sat between Atsushi and I. I roll my eyes but choose not to comment. This wasn't the first time he's been jealous and it wouldn't be the last. I just kissed his cheek and let him know he was my one and only. Nothing would change that.