Kinks (how you found out)

Osomatsu
-Grinding, showing skin

You discovered the showing skin thing when you wore a shirt that was small. Whenever you'd lift your arms he'd look at you with a large blush, since your belly would become exposed. As for the grinding, you discovered that during a make out session. You tend to tease him a lot (wearing short shorts and purposely grinding him when in his lap.)

Karamatsu
-Body worship, Scents, Daddy

Body worship, you saw him in his tank top one day when at his house. You were so drawn to his muscles and definitions. You couldn't help but feel his biceps with a grin. He was startled by the touch at first but after you complimented him, he blushed and flexed for you. He really liked the attention even if he seems embarrassed. Daddy, oh this was fun. I was talking with him when he made me laugh hard and you let it slip from your mouth "you are so funny, Daddy." He shut up and blushed hard, at first you didn't know why. Scents, you had tried out a vanilla rose shampoo and when you entered his home he got a whiff when you set down and for the rest of our hang out, we was super touchy and kissed you a lot more.

Choromatsu
-Cosplay, Overly cute (I'll explain)

Cosplay, you knew from the start. The store you worked at had days when employees cosplay soo yeah. Overly cute/cuteness overload, explanation you were at his home and while drinking tea you burnt your tongue. Your reaction was a yelp followed by you sticking your tongue out, fanning it and squeak out "hot" every few seconds. He found it really adorable though he did help ease the pain because he wasn't sadist and didn't want you to be in pain.

Ichimatsu
-Masochism

...this is an interesting one. You had accidentally hit him and his reaction, Well, he had more of a blissful look and a small blush. You were surprised by this but at least he was okay.

Jyushimatsu
-Pet Play, Sweat

Pet play, two words; Cat Costume. It was a Halloween costume and he seemed really turned on by it. Sweat, you had visited him after a hefty workout. You had apologized for being sweaty as he hugged you and that's when he just came out and told you. It was a little strange but you didn't mind.

Todomatsu
-Submission, Sadism

Submission, when you were making out you fell forward, pushing us off the couch and onto the ground. He blushed and I smiled nervously. Since he didn't seem against being on the bottom, you just continue your session with him being very submissive. He's a sadist...I'm not explaining how I found out.